Chapter 29

DISCLAIMER
*I know some people are confused but my old username Fantasylove88 is now RoseAuth0r*

Okay onto the chapter!!

- Lorenzo's POV -

The loud noise of Sergio's foot tapping against the tile intrudes my mind and distracts me from thinking properly. That's what I needed to do right now, think and plan because I rarely did that in my past and I want to change from the mistakes I've caused.

The tapping sound progressively gets louder and I take a deep breath to keep calm but it's irritating the living shit out of me. It wouldn't have been bothering me earlier when I had a free schedule with no worries but the tiniest thing irritates me in the worst way possible right now.

I can't help myself from kicking Sergio's foot, hard from under my desk. His eyes widen and he gives me a 'What the fuck' look and I shrug. "Your getting on my fucking nerves, little brother".

I know he hates when I call him that, it's been awhile since I have, so why not fuck with him to lighten my mood just a tad. Mauricio on the other hand has been quiet which is what he does when he's thinking. I don't decide to mess with him because unlike my brother he's helping out.

"Out." I raise my voice as I lean into my comfy leather chair. The seat is like a fucking cloud and my body is trembling that it's embarrassing to show even in front of them.

My hard head brother quirks a brow "Why?". Why? What an annoying question to ask a stressed person. He's never been smart, he lacks an incredible amount of brain cells, it's honestly sad.

"Your face and presence, it's bothering me." I give a petty smile, my forearms rest on my oak desk and my hands clamp together before I lean in "It's an order, not a request, little brother."

I watch his light eyes twitch with clear irritation, I hold back a chuckle before turning my head and attention towards Mauricio. "As for you, look more into this while I come up with a plan."

I dismiss Mauricio, he springs up onto his feet, dusts the invisible dirt off his Armani suit, and exits out with a nod. He's never been much of a talker when things came down to shit. I could only imagine all the questionable theories gathering up in his head. His stupidity is all an act, he truly is a smart man.

Sergio on the other hand is still sitting across from me with a foolish expression plastered on his face. I already made it clear his presence is unwanted since all he's been doing after dropping this bomb on me is causing a disturbance.

I wonder why he mentioned this to me instead of ignoring it. Maybe he's scared that if I ever found out I won't think twice about kicking his ass? Maybe he knows this will affect us in a way or he has feelings other than hatred towards Isabella? Whatever it is I need to know.

I lean back into my chair again and sigh "I'm starting to feel that you like her more than you let out."

Okay so I might've accused him instead of asking like I initially planned but it's the easiest and fastest way of getting the truth out of someone. It's all in the body language that calls them out. Watching how their muscles tense against their clothes, how their breathing picks up or hitch. Sometimes they refuse to make eye contact and fidget.

Besides, I don't have time to taunt my brother for having a possible crush on Isabella. I wouldn't blame him but he knows his place when it comes to her. Well, at least I hope after getting thrown into jail for his ridiculous actions.