𝖻𝗮𝖼𝗸𝗌𝘁𝗈𝗿𝗒

AIMEE HALE-CULLEN grew up along side her twin brother, Jasper

AIMEE HALE-CULLEN grew up along side her twin brother, Jasper. The two were inseparable and still are to this day.

The Whitlock siblings lived a normal life. Jasper was a major and Aimee was a medic. Jasper would bring Aimee along side him in case he came across anyone that was hurt when he searched a town to keep peace.

It was ideal until the two met Maria. Maria had turned the two as soon as she met them, to create monsters. The vampire played them like puppets, she told Jasper that she knew his soulmate would be joining them soon, even though Alice was miles away.

Maria was in love with Aimee, there was no denying it but it was forbidden and Maria wanted to be known as strong and someone that would never do something 'as weird as dating a women'.

Aimee loved Maria and did everything she was asked to do. Maria constantly bit her and her brother, leaving bite marks all over their bodies.

Jasper had the scars on his arms, whereas Aimee had them in all the places where her lover would kiss below her neck, as-well as her arms.

It wasn't until many years later the two had realised what Maria was doing and left. They ran as far as the could until one day they came across a regular old coffee shop.

Although it wasn't all that regular. Inside a short pixie like girl sat at one of the counters. Alice.

When Aimee met Alice she wasn't jealous that Jasper had met his mate, instead she was thrilled. Alice was incredible, after the years of suffering Maria caused, Jasper was happy again.

Aimee soon made a best friend out of Alice and knew that she would always protect her. Sure, Aimee was lonely but she never let that show to people she didn't know.

When Aimee met the Cullen Clan and soon joined, she came off as bitchy and cold but once she knew the family better she opened up and they met the real her.

They first stayed in Alaska with their cousins the Denali's.

Aimee spent some time in Italy, where she met Victoria

Victoria was Aimee's second lover. They met at a bar and began a secret romance for a year. It mainly consisted of sex and doing reckless things but a part of Aimee wanted more.

Victoria loved the girl, Aimee had that effect on people. The Rendezvous ended shortly after Aimee had gotten a call from Carlisle telling her that they were moving to Washington.

Victoria knew that she would probably love Aimee forever but she let her go. Aimee soon after left for Washington and didn't see Victoria again.

She rarely did, but Aimee could control and read the minds of people. Meaning she could make anyone do anything she wanted. She adapted to the gift a year after knowing Maria, they would have anything they wanted thanks to Aimee, Maria used her.

Now she was living in a forest with her 'family' waiting to meet her mate, Alice had said it would be soon but Aimee had doubts.

—————