93.

Tzuyu is slowly running out of breath, hwanwoong is still choking her and it makes her so weak. her eyes are slowly closing.. she's dying. Hwanwoong gripped her neck tightly and it surely hurts a lot for Tzuyu. Sana immediately saw them at the moment she went inside the house, she widened her eyes after seeing Tzuyu being choked to death on the ground. Sana searched for something hard that can make a person sleep so she grabbed the wine bottle on the table, she ran towards them and smashed the bottle on hwanwoong's head. Tzuyu then coughed so hard, she can barely breathe. Hwanwoong fell on the ground, his sight turns out blurry and he feels really really dizzy.

Sana approached Tzuyu worriedly, she pulled her to sit on the floor and rubbed her back with tears falling on her eyes. She made it in time, she saved her.. but what if she arrived late? Tzuyu already died on the demon's hands. "Tzuyu-ah.. wake up" Sana mumbled and lightly slapped her on the cheeks. Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes, she feels really weak and she can faint anytime. "Sana.." she mumbled in her low weak voice. Sana glanced at Hwanwoong's body on the floor, looks like he's in his deep sleep. "let's get out of here" Sana said and helped Tzuyu to stand, her whole body hurts for fighting with her brother. Sana guided her in every step she does but they ended up tripping on the ground.

Tzuyu fell back weakly, she coughed again and again. Hwanwoong is slowly waking up yet they're still on the same place together.  "Sana.. you can leave.. please.. run" Tzuyu mumbled, Sana can feel a pinch on her heart hearing her voice in pain. Sana shook her head and held Tzuyu's hands tight. "no.. we'll leave this place, together.." Sana mumbled, the both of them felt chills when they heard hwanwoong's voice.

"who said you two can live this place while i'm still alive" Hwanwoong said and slowly stood up, he felt his neck and groaned in pain. He felt blood dripping from the wound on the back of his head caused by the wine bottle that Sana smashed on his head. Sana's hands trembled in fear, she held Tzuyu's hands tight and tried to pull her away but the latter is too exhausted to move. Hwanwoong slowly approached the kitchen counter and grabbed the knife. Sana felt so anxious seeing that, she then used all of her strenght to pull Tzuyu to stand and walked with her. Sana hissed in pain, the latter is much heavier than her.

Hwanwoong ran towards them like a zombie and pushed the both of them, causing them to stumble on the ground. Sana groaned in pain, Hwanwoong growled and did his best to remain standing. He's like a drunk man, "no one will leave this place alive" Hwanwoong shouted with full anger, Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and saw what her brother is holding. Hwanwoong approached Sana and lift up the knife on his hand, Tzuyu forced herself to move and pulled her brother's hand away. It made Hwanwoong insane, it made him mad. He pulled Tzuyu to stand and stab her using the sharp knife, Tzuyu spitted blood and feel her body getting weak and weaker.

Sana widened her eyes, she screamed and cried. Tzuyu fell back on the ground with a large wound near her stomach, Hwanwoong threw the knife away and laughed.. he's really out of his mind. "you should die, YOU SHOULD FUCKING DIE!! This is my luckiest day, i am the winner!! everything is mine, i will kill all of you!!" Hwanwoong shouted while he laughed like crazy. "if that's the case, i'll kill you first, father." a voice echoed on the whole room, Sana know who that is just by hearing her voice. Hwanwoong glanced at her, he can see her daughter.. hyunjin.

Hyunjin picked up the knife that Hwanwoong used to stab Tzuyu, she let out a huff and gave her father a sharp look before running towards him and stabbed him on the chest. Hwanwoong felt pain as the knife digged deeper on his chest, he screamed in pain and fell back on the ground. Hyunjin held the knife tightly and went on top of her father then stabbed him multiple times on the same spot, blood scattered everywhere. Hwanwoong slowly ran out of breath and died with his eyes opened. Hyunjin stopped and panted, she clenched her hand into a fist and stared at her father's face, she sigh and closed his eyes so that he may sleep in peace.

Meanwhile, Sana approached Tzuyu and wake her up. "Tzuyu.. please.. hold on.." Sana said with pain on her voice, Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and saw Sana's beautiful face even though her sight is blurry.. she tried to show a smile but tears ended up falling on her eyes, she coughed blood and it made Sana cry even more. The thought that she might lose Tzuyu again makes her the saddest person alive. "Tzuyu.. don't leave me.."Sana added, Tzuyu can feel her chest tightens in every breath she takes. "i..love..you" the only words she could say before passing out on Sana's arms.