▒70▒ 🔸 Fell in Love with the Devil - 1🔸

⚪⚪💮⚪🍎⚪🎭⚪🍎⚪💮⚪⚪

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long way back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearly sunset when a woman sauntered onto the rooftop of the tallest building in the palace.. From here, the layouts of the city shone in a bright golden color..

She stood there without movement as her gaze lazily lingered into the distance, her lips pressed tightly together..

When the hour passed, dark clouds covered the sun and the red sky darkened to gray. Waves of chilly wind blew by, but the lady in black remained unaffected..

With elegance, her fingers reached out for the bottle of wine hanging on her waist and tipped the rest of the liquid into her waiting mouth.. As she drank, some escaped her lips and trailed down onto a large diamond necklace on her neck..

"Haahhh...haahhhh... My lady....haaaahhhh...found you..finally.."

A middle aged maid ran towards her while grasping for the air..

Her lips curved upwards before she looked back and faced the maid..

Long black hair gracefully blown away revealed dark black eyes.. The lady was slim and had her long black hair tied into a high ponytail... Her cat shaped dark black eyes looked sharp and calculating..

Though she wasn't smiling but you could see she had very kind eyes..

"Milady!! What are you doing here? I've been searching for you for a long time.. Well not just me, everyone else aswell!!"

The maid almost cried out loud, out of frustration..

"Oh"

The lady in black didn't care much and turned back to keep looking at the sky..

"Eh? Milady!!
Are you even listening?"

"Umhmm"

"Milady you know- Ah!!!
What!!!
You..you are drinking again??"

"Ugh, Nanny!!
I'm in the legal age of drinking.."

"What will you do if your mother finds out?"

"No chance.. Because you won't tell her right?"

"Haah~ "

Her nanny gave a deep sigh..

"Oh!!
Forget those things and hurry up!
His majesty, his majesty the Emperor is looking for you!!!"

"Oh damn~"

Her lips curved upwards with one last glance at the now black sky before she walked away following her nanny..