𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

{𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"TyTy, stop it!" I say for the 5th time. "What." He says, mouth full of my fries. " do you have your own fries!"

"So. Yours taste better." I glare at him. He rolls his eyes and goes back on his phone.

We were having lunch at the water park, and Joshy ordered me some chicken strips with fries, and Ty kept eating mine even though he has his own.

It was just him and me at the table because everyone else went to get their own food.

"Hey, handsome.." Tyler and I turn our attention in front of us to see a girl around TyTy's age in a very revealing swimsuit.

Her boobies were flying out!

"Hi, what's a cutie like you doing here by yourself?" TyTy says with a smirk.

Um.

She laughs, then sits down on his lap.

Gross.

"I was just wondering if you want to come up to my room with me.." She says, fluttering her eyes at him. TyTy then puts his hand on her thigh, rubbing it up and down.

GROSS!!!

I cough, and their attention is now on me. "Awhhhh, is she your little sister! She's so cute!!! yes, you are."

I'm not a dog.

Then I got the greatest idea.

"Daddy, mommy says she doesn't like you talking to girls other than her and me!"

Tyler's and the girl's eyes widen, "Hey lady, if you needed something to hold up your boobies, You could use my towel." I say with an innocent smile.

She gets up, then slaps TyTy in the face and leaves.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why do you do this to me, Anna..?" Tyler says while taking another hand full of my fries on his plate.

"Stranger danger TyTy. I'm 5, and I even know not to go with strangers." I shake my head in disappointment.

"Gosh, I sometimes wonder who's the oldest between you and me."

*******
A/N
Hellooooo!!!
Double updated, yes I did👀❤️
Thank you for all your love and support!!
Don't forget to leave some feedback, and I appreciate all of it❤️✌️

Q: Lucky Number?? 😙

A: 2️⃣7️⃣