𝚃𝚢𝚃𝚢

{𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

I hate people.

I hate rules.

I hate being small.

It's not fair.

"Anna babe, I know you are upset-" Noah tries to comfort me, but I huffed in annoyance. "I AM very upset! How are they not gonna let me ride a water slide because I'm three inches shorter! That's not fair, Noah! I waited thirty minutes in the hot sun to go on to the big slide, Tyty, Oli, and Alex can!" I felt tears streaming down my eyes. I was so angry I started to cry; Noah and Joshy were looking at me with frowns on their faces, making me cry harder.

And I couldn't stop.

Joshy then picks me up and puts me on his lap, bouncing, trying to calm me down. I was just so mad and sad at the same time.

After a while, I calmed down, still laying my head on Joshy's chest eating some apple slices bubba brought me. TyTy, Alex, and Oli came back laughing and smiling from the ride they went on that I couldn't, making me frown.

"Dude! You should have seen it, and it was a lot faster than it looked. Plus, Alex almost fell off the tub." Tyler says with no consideration of MY feelings.

I scoff, but it doesn't go unnoticed.

"She's a little upset that she couldn't go on the ride," Noah says softly, almost mockingly.

I get up, annoyed, "Ima goes to the splash zone." I huffed and made my way towards the water park area right in front of where we were sitting.

*********
"Hi." A voice said behind me; I turn around seeing an older man behind me.

I don't respond and turn back around because bubba tells me not to talk to strangers.

He clears his throat, "I just have a question." He says, I decided he's creeping me out, and I don't want to disobey bubba by talking to him.

Plus, if I walk away now, I won't feel as bad for ignoring him.

Maybe he's lonely?

I shake that thought away as I get up about to head to my brothers. But a hand gripping my shoulder really hard stops me.

"Are you Mr. Del Cruz's kid-"

I kicked him in the no square and ran.

Joshy said if anyone tries to touch me that I don't like, kick them there. I run away, ignoring his crying.

"Bubba!" I yelled, seeing him.

"What's wrong?"

I felt tears stinging my eyes, "T-There was a stranger who touched me." I cried.

I was a bit scared, and I cried harder seeing the dark look on bubbas eyes. TyTy and Joshy both get up at the same time with their fist balled up.

Bubba puts me on his lap, trying to calm me down, "Where did he touch you?" He asked quietly, "M-My shoulder," he relaxes a bit.

"He was asking me a q-question about you, I think, asking me if you were my daddy. But I knew you s-said not to talk to strangers and I didn't want to get in trouble. I'm sorry, bubba!"

He didn't say anything but asked me where he was. I told him behind the slides, and then he suddenly got up and put me on Olis's lap. I cried even harder because I wanted to be with bubba, I tried reaching out to him, but he walked away with Joshy, Alex, Noah, and TyTy.

{𝚃𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

*CRACK*

I heard as my fist connected with the man's nose.  I stepped back then at the same time, and he stumbled back.