Chosen

When the world began it was chaos. There was no law or order, right or wrong just chaos. The world needed guidance and so two stepped forward. They were humans when they did their lives would stretched until they found the next pair to take their place. But since the world wanted the perfect rulers they made it so the next chosen would become gods or goddess's.And their names are Tikki and Plagg.

Several thousands years later

Clark POV

I looked down at the two bundles of joy in my arms. I ignored the fact I had tears in my eyes when I looked up at my amazing wife Lois Lane-Kent. Who has just finished giving birth and was now asleep. I leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. I put one of the babies down in the bed they provided for the babies. I looked at the one in my arms still. It was the baby girl which brought a soft smile to me face.

Talia Pov

I looked at my son I smiled seeing his glorious future. He would be the next demon head. With the Al Ghul genes and My beloved genes he has the perfect genes in him making him perfect.

Third POV

The two grew up very different environments but this didn't stop Tikki and Plagg from sensing them. For the little girl had a lot of creation in her soul and the energy around her.

While Damian had a lot of destruction in his soul and energy around him. With this in mind the two watched the children grow up. They felt bad for the little girl was being sent away to have a normal life. Reasoning was since she was normal she couldn't protect herself but in reality she was just a late bloomer. They even watched Damian hard and awful life wishing that he didn't have a life like that.

Plagg was really tempted to destroy one Lila Rossi for her effort in hurting and torment of his pigtail as he put it. Tikki had to hold him back from doing so even though she felt the same way. Then came a fateful day that would affect their lives forever. Since it was time to tell them.

Marinette POV

I sighed working on my designs. When I felt like I needed a break I closed my sketch book and looked at the name in scripture.

Marinette Anastasia Kent

I felt my eyes sting as tears of anger and sadness started to flow down my cheeks. My own family including my mom didn't believe me when I said that I got my powers at Paris. No one believed me when I asked for help with Lila. They thought I was just trying to get them over here so I could show them I do have powers. Along with they never came in case villains would connect me to them. I felt as if they saw me as a mistake.

Not being able to look at my sketch book a second longer I got on top of my balcony on my room. When I got there I played the recorded songs my had made for me when I was getting sent to Paris.

I smiled listening to them feeling how much they love me through the songs. I just wish the feeling of them loving that washed over me would stay without listening to the songs. The feeling of being wanted since they care about me waivers with me only ever being there for holidays.