𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚢

{Author P.O.V}

"I don't know, nor do I even care why you both were yelling in MY hospital and causing such a big scene and not even thinking of the people around you for that fact!" Anthony scolded.

"You," He pointed at Nora, "are a grown-ass woman; you should know better than to act irrational and completely inappropriate in a workplace environment."

"And you," he points at Hanna, who has a scowl on her face, "Are old enough to know right from wrong- DONT YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME!"

Anthony groans, rubbing the temples of his head, feeling a major headache forming.

"Ant, you don't have to lecture me like I'm some child-"

"You ARE a child; how many times do I have to tell you. Control your anger before you act on them! if Tyler weren't there to stop you, you would've knocked her down-"

Nora scoffed, feeling offended how her boss underestimated her capability to defend herself.

Not evening sparing a glance at the woman, he continues, " and get yourself completely f*cked once she sued your ass."

He turned his head towards Noah, "And for the love of God, Noah, keep your relationships away from work."

"Now everyone, get out."

*******

"Lemonade."

*CLAP* *CAP* *CLAP*

"Crunchy ice."

*CLAP* *CAP* *CLAP*

"Sip it once."

*CLAP* *CAP* *CLAP*

"Sip it twice."

"Lemonade, crunchy ice, sip it once, sip it twice, turn around, touch the ground and kick your boyfriend out of town !"

"YAYY!!" Anna cheers happily, playing a silly game she had been taught recently by nurse lia. She was incredibly bored earlier and kept pressing the nurse's emergency button.

"Anna, the nurse emergency button is for emergencies." Nurse Lia says, sending the adorable 5-year-old a pointed look.

"But Miss lia! this IS an emergency!" Anna whines.

Lia rolls her eyes,

"Boredom isn't an emergency, little girl."

Anna puckered her bottom lip, making it quiver, making her eyes droop down with sadness, and forcing her eyes to get glossy. She sent Lia the most effect, the nastiest, unbearable, and irresistible puppy eyes.

Lia groans, giving in, deciding to spend her lunch break entertaining the girl. Lia had taught her a hand game, it took Anna a little while to finally get it and learn the words, but once she did, she was so happy.

"Good job Anna!" Lia cheers at the girl giving her a high five.

"What is this I hear about boyfriends?" A familiar voice calls out from the doorways making both girls turn their heads.

Anna gasp,

"ALEX!!!!!!" She squealed, attempting to jump out of bed but is held down by lia, so anna doesn't pull out her ivs.

"Careful, my little monkey, you don't want to hurt yourself." Another voice says, entering the room.

"OLIIIIIIIIII!!!" The two boys grin at their little sister, each giving her hugs and lots and lots of kisses.

"Oli, are you still feeling yucky?" Anna asked, knowing her brother had the same sickness as her.

Oliver smiled, but it came out more as a grimace reminiscing those awful sick days he had endured.

"I'm feeling fine now princess," He sat down in the chair next to her bedside. "Are you still feeling yucky?" She shakes her head no.

"Nope! I go home tomorrow morning, and then bubba said, if I'm good, I can go back to school Monday!"

"I wish I was that excited to go back to school." Oliver groans.

Alex chuckled, "You'll get used to it."

******

"I want to join a soccer club!" Anna shouted as soon as she got home.

"It's only been a day of her back in school, and she already is demanding things," Tyler mumbled, laying down on the couch.

"Why do you wanna play soccer?" Joshua asked, finishing chugging a glass of water.

"Because Dani is doing it, and she was teaching me how to play at recess and told me that I should play."

Joshua paused, "who's Danny?"

Anna rolled her eyes, "it's not DAnny; it's Dani, and she's one of my best friends!" She smiled innocently.

She. It was the only thing Joshua needed to register.

"I don't have a problem with it; you just have to ask Anthony at dinner, okay, love?" He says, kissing her on the cheek.

Anna smiled, nodding.

"Alright, go do your homework if you have any."

********
A/N

ngl.....I hate this chapter so let's call it a filler. The next chapter will pique your interest.

At least, I hope.

Ahem.

THANK YOU FOR 160k+ READS. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Q: First language?

A: Español 😏💃