PART 9

OLIVIA'S POV

After I finish up packing I felt tired so I took a little nap which was not little at all since it was for hours.

I've already woken up so now I just finished up showering and changing into something comfy.

I went to my closet and picked out some white sweatpants and a hoodie.I feel like I haven't eaten anything in years and still at that thought I also wore my slippers and am heading to the kitchen.

Ryder hasn't given me a tour of this place but I think anyone can find a kitchen of any unknown house, talking about the power of food.

As I just climbed down the stairs I see this girl organizing the dining table.She looks so young,pretty and tall.she got her short hair done on a ponytail.

"And she does not have a double chin"Snowy said that as if am jealous or something.

"Nobody asked for your opinion animal or should I say wild dog"

"Did you jus-,no you didn't"

"Yes I just did now shut it I want to see who this girl is and what is her business here"

I walked and stood near the dining table and she looked at me sensing my presence I think.She smiled at me as if I am her long lost relative.

"Ohh hey,you must be Olivia"Forward aren't we? and it is Beta's mate to you missy.

I smiled at her not wanting to be rude "yes I am and you are??"She walked around the table until she was in front of me where she extended her hand to me.

"My name is Getty ,I am Ryder's personal housekeeper"

Ohh so she is in the first name basis with my mate and also offers him her personal services I see.

"You do know that I am his mate don't you??"She was still smiling like an idiot but when she hear that I am his mate her face did a full 180 real quick.

"M-mate ,y-you are his m-mate"She look so shocked as if she cannot believe her ears.

"Yes I am his mate"I said it with a proud smile and after I said that this girl just started giggling until she started laughing hysterically.

She is laughing so hard that tears start to fall and when she stops laughing she laughs again.

"Care to share the joke ,i could do with some laughing too"she stops and looked at me with her teary eyes.

"If Beta Ryder has a mate then the whole pack would have known by now sweetheart so stop putting yourself in high position you can just dream of being in"After that she gave me a smirk ,the nerve.

"Ohh so what do you think I am here for,to watch over the house??"

"Well lets see,hmm you are not dressed like a hooker but that doesn't mean you can't be a slut in disguise so I will say maybe you are his temporary play thing"She looked at me from head to toe while making a disgusted face,the audacity of this girl.

"Olivia give me a one good reason why this girl is still alive??"Snowy said and I could feel her anger.

"You see Snowy if I kill everyone that disrespect me then I will run out of places to hide the bodies"

"Look here maid I don't know what your problem is but I've been called worse by better people so don't waste your breath"I point at her with my index finger.

"Can't say I am surprised but anyway I'm here to do my job which is to cook,so eat your food before it gets cold alright? Bye-bye"The she swayed her hips while heading to the kitchen.

I admit I was hungry but now I've lost my appetite and now to think of it why isn't Ryder here yet.

Looks like I have no choice but to ask this bitch.I walked to the direction she went in and found her sitting on the counter speaking on the phone while playing with her nails.

I cleared my throat to get her attention and she looked over to me.

"What is it?,are you here to tell me that our Alpha is your mate too??"So she thinks she is funny huh.

"When is Ryder coming home??"

"He is Beta Ryder to you Oli girl and he is not coming home Breathe in and out ,don't entertain her.

"Why isn't he coming home??"Are you kidding me,is this guy for real?.He brought me to his house to leave me here with this maid.

"He has no important reason to be here for,and if you truly were his mate he would have been here but he ain't which explains a lot don't you think?"

I just walked out of the kitchen and straight to my room.I opened my room door,banged it and locked it.

That day he said that my feelings are his first priority which feels like a lie now.I have a lot of questions for this guy so tomorrow he better give me some answers.

And tears started falling uncontrollably and the words that Getty has said really did get to me.

If he thought I was important then he would have been home by now which he ain't.lets hope he has a good explanation for this.

Its funny how I thought that my frst night here I would be in bed with him cuddling and getting to know each other.

I would ask any curious question I have regarding his life and so will he.That is why one should never have expectations regardless the person.

I took my phone from the night stand and see bunch of messages from my family especially my friends asking if they should throw a non-virgin party,only if they knew.

I texted my mom who is worrying for nothing then my brother who sent me pictures of how he is renovating my room.

I switched off my phone then got under the covers and wipe my tears looking forward for tomorrow.

..........................

Pwease vote🥺

XXX
Cindyyy