45: 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 ★

Everyone stayed and we all just talked and messed around

Everyone stayed and we all just talked and messed around. The doctor said that Elvi would have to stay for the night to make sure everything is okay but she can leave in the morning if nothing is wrong.

"I'm tired," Elvi whispers to me while everyone else conversed amongst themselves.

"You need to finish your food first and then you can sleep. Okay, baby?"

She tiredly nods her head, picking her fork back up and taking a bite of her pasta.

I softly grab the fork from her hand, helping her finish the last few bites of it. Once she's done she leans her head against the side of me, closing her eyes.

Her arms wrap tightly around her stuffies, holding them to her chest.

Surprisingly, she falls asleep very quickly despite the loudness in the room.

I look down at her angelic face, brushing her hair back with my fingers.

She scared me so bad. I had no clue what to do. She just kept crying and crying and I could tell she couldn't breathe right.

And then she passed out.

Luckily, Atticus caught her before she hit the ground.

I then rushed her to the hospital, knowing I would be way quicker than an ambulance.

I look over at the talking people, nicely asking them to leave so she could sleep peacefully. They do, giving me soft smiles as they walk out.

Lifting her up, I lay her onto me, laying down too. Her head sits on my chest and I can hear her breaths. I wrap my arms around her and try my best to fall asleep too.

~

"Baby," I softly speak to the sleeping angel. "Wake up."

She only groans, coveti6ng her face with her hand.

"You have to get up, my love. We have to leave," I inform, my hand moving hers away.

Her eyes slowly open, a whine escaping her mouth. I help her sit up, giving her a kiss on the forehead after.

"Are you okay, little baby?" I question, grabbing her hand in mine.

"Mhm," she hums. "J-just tired." A yawn escapes her mouth after.

I wall over to a chair, grabbing a bag of clothes that I had Elvi's father bring earlier. "We can go home and nap, okay?"

"O-okay, daddy," she responds with a nod to her head.

She stands up off the bed and I help her get dressed in the sweatpants and a graphic t-shirt. She smiles up at me when I'm done, making me lean down and give her a slow kiss on her pouty lips.

~

We made it back to the house, now sitting in her room while Elvi plays with Apollo.

She won't stop being a brat too.