Chapter 79

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

3 days later:

.........................

Zoya smiled while wipping her hair with the towel.... she chuckled at her thoughts and came to the room.... walking to the bed she sat there beside fahad who was sleeping on his stomach... zoya placed her hand on his hair and started to crease it while calling him "fadi uth jy, eid ki namaz ka waqt ho rha hai!" (Fadi get up, you will get late for your eid prayer!)

Fahad hmmed and smiled leaning to her touch... zoya smiled and bending down placed a kiss on his cheek before calling her again... "fahad! Uth jy!" (Fahad wake up!)

"Chhh, fahad nhi fadi! Mujy tumhry moun sy fadi acha lagta hai!" (Chh, fadi not fahad, i like fadi from your lips!)

Fahad spoke making zoya smile and she spoke "okay baba fadi! Ab uthy na, namaz ky liay late ho jy gy ap!" (Okay baba fadi! Now get up, you will be late for your prayer!)

Fahad opened his eyes ans saw his beautiful wife sitting there with her hair all wet due to the shower.... she smiled at her and taking her hand which was on his hair he kissed her mehndi filled palm... and then sat on the bed... zoya stood up and spoke "jldi sy nahany jy, mein apka dress nikal diya hai!" (Go and take shower fast, i have taken out your dress!)

Fahad kept looking at her sitting on the bed who was moving here and there picking up the things... fahad smiled at her and then taking the towel beside him wrapped it around his lower body and then walked inside to take shower....

Fahad made his hair and was wearing his watch when zoya came in the closet ans stood behind him... fahad turned to her who smiled looking at her man looking dashing in white kurta trouser... fahad held her hand and said "mujhy sab sy pehly tumhy dekhna hai, so jldi sy mere liay tyar ho jao!" (I want to see you firstly so get ready fast for me!)

Zoya smiled and nodded her head... fahad passing her a smile kissed her forehead and walked downstairs to go to offer Eid prayer with his father and arham...

.........................

Zoya wore her white short frock with tupil trouser matching with her husband... she applied the lotion followed by the liner and masacara.... lasy she applied the red lipstick and wore her earring... she smiled rembering how persistant fahad was to buy her the earring and she couldn't say a no to him...

So she took them after that she wore a hijab cap to hide her hairs and then took her dupatta in a way that it was covering her body yet her earring were visible... being satisfied of how she was looking zoya smiled and then turning off the lights she walked down.... zoya reached the last stair to see the place was shining brightly after all the work they did yesterday to clean their home for today....

She smiled and entered the kitchen to see aisha and hadia already there.... she smiled and spoke "Aaslam-o-Alikum!"

The duo looked at her and greeted her back.... after that zoya took the water to drink and asked "kya ban rha hai?" (What's cooking?)

Saying so she sat on the high chair drinking the water... when aisha told her "hadia ny pehli baar kuch banana tha to aj eid sy acha moka kya ho sakta tha!" (Hadia had to make something for her first ritual in the kitchen and what better day can it be than eid?)

Zoya smiled and nodded her head and she then asked hadia... "to kya bana rhi hayn hamari pyari si dewrani?" (So what is my pretty sister-in-law making?)

Hadia pouted at zoya for using the word dewrani which actually irks her... but zoya laughed with aisha who nodded in disbelief and then hadia spoke "bhabhi please na, wsy mein gulab jamun bana rhi hun, ammi ny sekhay thy" (bhabhi please, by the way i am making gulab jamun, mother taught me this!)

Zoya nodded and was about to say something when the door bell rang... "mein dekhti hun" (ill see)

Zoya said and came out of the kitchen... she reached in the middle of the living room when dua came down from the stairs ans opened the door... zoya stood there looking at the door... the three men came inside greeting dua... as they entered hadia and aisha to came out... ahmed saw them and spoke out loud "Eid Mubarik!" They all smiled and spoke back...

Ahmed came to the three girls and placed his hand on their head while giving them their eidi... after that he went to aisha and smiling at her passed her the eidi... fahad firstly looked at his wofe whobwas looking beautiful much more than his liking.... he walked to her and spoke a soft eid mubarik on which zoya replied "khair mubarik"

he smiled just then dua jumped in front him putting her hand saying "chaly bhaijaan jldi sy eidi nikaly!" (Come on bhaijaan, give me my eidi fast!)

Fahad turned to see others aisha and ahmed looking at the duo with a smile so did arham and hadia standing beside each other... fahad looked at dua who eyed him her hand... he huffed a breath and pulled out his wallet taking some money he placed it on her hand who smiled and thanking her ran towards arham...

Fahad chuckled at his sister and then turned to zoya saying "kahan hai mera meetha?" (Where is my sweet dish?)

Zoya smiled and spoke "meri eidi?" (My eidi?)

Fahad looked at other who were busy in themselves and then he bend a bit ans spoke in her ear "room mein chalo phir deta hun!" (I will first come to the room!)

Saying so he winked at her making zoya blush hardly...

.....................

Soon they all were sitting on the dibing table having the breakfast... when arham took the gulab jamun after eating everything... tasting it he loved it and asked "yeh kitny mazay ka hai! Kis ny banaya?" (This is so yummy! Who made it?)

"Tumhari biwi ny!" (Your wife!)

Aisha said with a smile and arham looked at hadia who looked at him with a smile... arham mumbled a thank you to her and then both got back to their food....

.......................

Ahmed and aisha sat in the living room while the 5 others were in the garden taking pictures... the couple pictures were done and now dua was making arham click her picture in various poses...

"Arham asy nhi! Mein wahna jati hun" (arham not like this! Let me go there!)

Saying so she moved on the other side while arham looked at the trio with I Am Tired face making them laugh...

Arham again click her pictures when she turned around and boom her face got hit with someone... "ouch ammi"

It gai the attention of the four... arham who was looking at the pictures looked up to see dua rubbing her forehead while the same happened with other person... looking at the person fahad stood up...

Dua looked up at the person and her eyes widened... "sorry sorry! Mny dekha nhi apko!" (Sorry sorry! I didn't saw you!)

Just then they listened fahad's voice "momin theek ho?" (Momin are you fine?)

Momin who was coming to them got hit with dua making him rubbing his forehead... he listening to dua looked at her and an instant smile came up on his lips as always... he came out from his smiling self listening to fahad... he passed him a smile nodding his head hugged him wishing him eid mubarik while dua ran to zoya and hadia....

Momin came to them and greeted zoya and hadia while dua stood behind zoya peekinv from her shoulder... knowing she was on mistake she wanted to ran away... and Allah listened to her as fahad and momin went away from there and they all went inside....

.......................

Okayyyyy!
This much long i could write for now!
Do let me know!
Long chapters ahead owing to the few number of chapters!

#OkThanksBye