Chapter 13

A hooded figure is standing at the back of some building, looking at his/her watch constantly.

"You...are completly useless!" A voice said from behind. The hooded person turned around and came face to face with.....Lavanya. "Kitna mushkil hai ek ladki ko marna? Do do mauke they tumhare paas....and you still failed."

The hooded person stood silently, glaring at Lavanya.

"Ankhen mat dikhao mujhe. Main tumhe iss kaam ke liye itna paise de rahi hoon ke tumne saath janmon mein bhi nahi dekha hoga. And its not even about the money, Nandini ko marne ki vajah agar mere paas hai toh tumhare paas bhi hai. Tum usko utni hi nafrat karte ho jitna ki main....so next time apna kaam thik se karo and kill that bitch!"

The person nodded and turned to leave. 

"Suno..." Lavanya took out a ziplock bag that had a sharp knife in it. "Its laced with poison. Aaj raat sangeet mein jab sab log dance kar rahe honge toh....stab her with this. Itne bheer main koi tumhe notice nahi karega aur zehar ki vajah se Nandini ki bachna ka koi chance hi nahi hai."

The person smirked and took the bag from Lavanya before leaving.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lavanya Khanna: 48 year old sister of Vijay & Ravi. She will act all loving and caring but truely she hates Nandini with a passion (For a reason I wont tell yet). Unmarried and has no kids of her own and thats a good thing because she is so cold hearted that she wouldnt think twice before killing her own child let alone Nandini.

Note: Anyone who watches hindi serials will know that this actress plays alot of villian/ vamp roles so thats why I didnt show her pic when she was introduced....still many of you guessed that she was involved. Unfortunately, she is not the only one.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Meri pyari Nanhi...ab bachke dikhao. Yeh zehar itna khatarnak hai ki 10 minute ke andar andar....tum apne dam tod doge...Hahaha! Hahaha!" Lavanya laughed evilly. As she left, she didnt notice that one person had heard and seen the entire conversation. The person even saw the face of the hooded person and now knew who the two people responsible for Nandini's attack are. The person stood there in shock....unable to move.

"Yeh....kya...main....nahi nahi...woh Nandini ke saath aisa nahi kar sakta...I...mujhe abhi Nandini ko batana hoga...I have to....bachana hoga mujhe Nandini ko." 

****************

Manik entered his room to see many clothes out on the bed.

"Manik! Kahan reh gaye they tum?" Nandini asked. 

"Main bas...."

"Acha woh chodo. Yeh batao, main sangeet pe yeh blue wali lehenga pehnu ya yeh pink wali?" Nandini held up two equally beautiful lehengas. "Originally mein yeh blue wali pehene wali they par phir maine yeh pink wali dekh li aur mujeh bohot pasand aayi...lekin yeh purple lehenga bhi achi hai na? Par tum kya pehnoge? Uske hisaab se main choose karu-"