Can I Make It Anymore Obvious?

Italics are thoughts
Underlines are writing, text, print etc.

Your pov

Going through my locker, my best friend Daisy stood beside me, talking.

"So he like, told me he wasn't into me..." She droned on about a boy I barely knew. I swore she was in love with him. Her baby blue eyes always lit up like stars when she mentioned his name. Even her blonde hair bounced lightly from it.

"You really like this guy, don't you?" I asked.

"Well yeah! He's the only, non-poor person in this whole school!" I giggled.

It's times like this that remind me why everyone calls her Daisy instead of her real name. She mimics that of Daisy Buchanan from the Great Gatsby in looks and personality. One person pointed the similarities out back in middle school while we were reading it and the nickname just, stuck.

"What's his name again?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Pete Wentz!" She cried, "How do you not know?"

"I dunno, I've never even met him." I finished putting my things in my backpack and shut my locker.

"Oh! I'll introduce you!" She grabbed my wrist, ready to run off with me to find him.

"I thought you said he didn't like you..." I said,

"Yeah, romantically!" She cried, "C'mon!" She tugged on my wrist and I followed her down the hall.

Little did we know at that moment, on the other side of the hallway, a boy named Frank was getting ready to skateboard down the stairs and through said hallway.

"You're so slow!" She teased.

"I am not-" And in that moment I heard a yell, and then was pushed to the floor along with Daisy.

"Ow, what the fuck!?" Daisy cried. I couldn't get up as there was a fairly heavy weight on top of me.

"Frank, get the fuck off me!" I cried. His body lay spread across mine as he groaned from the pain.

"Babe, I thought you'd be more happy to have me on top of ya." He stood up and held a hand out for me as I sat up.

"Oh how gentlemanly of you." I spoke in heavy sarcasm.

"Please, I know you love me." I took his hand and stood up in front of him.

"What were you even doing?" I asked as he kicked up his skateboard, now holding it under his arm.

"Getting twenty bucks."

"You got twenty bucks, from riding down the hall on a skateboard?"

"Ah no, I had to go down the stairs too."

"Oh cause that's so worth it." I sarcastically said.

"I'd do anything for twenty bucks..." He said.

"Anything? What about-" I was about to make a dirty comment, but Daisy began talking first.

"Are you two done yet!? Let's go!" She cried.

"Oh yeah..." I said.

"Where're you two going?" He asked.

"Gonna go talk to Pete." Daisy explained. Frank hummed.

"Will I see you two at the skatepark later?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah, see ya guys there."