I'm Still Alive?

I hear Wanda scream, "Hadley!!!" After I snap, everything goes black, and I feel myself fall to the ground.

I open my eyes, and I am in a weird orange place. I look at my right arm, and the gauntlet isn't there. I must be dreaming.

I see four people standing in the distance. One of them has red hair that I couldn't possibly miss. I run up to them. The four people are my birth parents, and Pietro, and Nat. "Mama! Papa! Nat! Pietro!" I say, and I hug all of them.

They are in a nice state. They don't look the way they did when they died, which means no bullet holes on Pietro, my parents don't look like they fell into a hole in our apartment, and Nat doesn't look like she jumped off a cliff and landed on a hard stone platform.

"Hadley, we are so proud of you," says Mama. I smile, and Papa says, "I have loved watching you grow and become the young lady you are now." "Hey, Squirt! Thanks for taking care of Wanda for me!" says Pietro. "My pleasure Speedy!" I say playfully. "Hads, I am sorry that I didn't come back. I love you more than you could ever know!" says Nat. "Hadley, are you ready to join us?" asks Papa. "Wait, are you saying I'm not dead?" I ask. "Yes, that's what I'm saying," says Papa. "Right now, you have a choice. You could go back into the real world or stay here with us," says Mama. "I would love to be reunited with all of you but, I can't leave Wanda. And what about Steve? He's already lost Nat! Sure he has Wanda and Sam and Bucky back now, but I can't leave him or Wanda. Wanda would be distraught, and I would feel so bad watching over her like that. I have to go back." I say. "Ok! Now, listen carefully. There is a way to bring me back. To get the Soul Stone, it was a life for the stone. So have whoever returns the Soul Stone ask to get a life back in exchange for returning the stone. The red floating guy will ask who you want to bring back. The red floating guy called me Natalia Alinovna, so I think it's safe to say that the person returning the stone will need to say Natalia Alinovna. If that doesn't work, then they should say Natasha Romanoff. One of those names is gonna work." says Nat. "Hads, as much as I love chatting with you, you should probably go back now. But, do me a favor and say "Hi" to Wanda for me and tell her that I love and miss her so much." says Pietro.

I nod, and I hug him one more time before saying goodbye to my parents. "You know, I think I finally have closure with you three," I say, gesturing to Pietro and my original parents. "Hadley, don't forget about me," says Pietro. "How could I? You're the best big brother in the universe and you're all Wanda ever thinks about," I say. Then I hug Nat, and I am so happy that I can actually say, "See you soon!"

Then I snap back to reality, and I hear someone crying, and I feel someone sobbing on my shoulder. I realize I am back on the battlefield. I am leaning against a wall or something, and I open my eyes, and I see Wanda draped over my shoulder sobbing her eyes out and I wrap my arms around her, and she jumps, and looks at me.

"What, you didn't see that coming?" I say smiling, as I quoted Pietro from all those years ago when we were fighting Ultron.

I look to my right, and the Infinity Stones are still on my gauntlet thingy. "How long was I out for?" I ask. "Thirteen minutes too long," says Steve, and I stand up and hug him. I notice some of Thanos's army and ships haven't dusted yet.

I watch as some of his army and things start to dust, and I smile. Thanos himself is sitting down on some rubble, and I stick my tongue out at him as he dusts. I haven't felt this happy in a long time.

On top of that, I fully have closure on my original parents and Pietro's death. I actually got to say goodbye to them this time! I am ecstatic that there is a way to bring Nat back.

Now all of Thanos's things have turned to dust and disappeared.

I look around, and I use my chaos magic to make the compound repair itself just like it was before the battle. "Hadley, no more powers for today. The amount of power in the Infinity Stones should have killed you. It's a miracle that you're alive right now." says Steve.

Tony drags me to the lab and does a few tests on me which includes drawing some blood. I'm not particularly thrilled about that part but it's necessary. Tony and Bruce cleans everyone's wounds while the results of my tests are being determined. "Hadley, it appears that you have some new powers. Superspeed, Intangibility, and Kinetic Energy Absorption. You also have the same abilities as Carol," says Tony. "Yay! Yet another two ways to go places quickly. Quick question, if I use my Intangibility and Kinetic Energy Absorption together, wouldn't that technically make me bulletproof?" I say. Tony thinks for a minute before saying, "Yes, it would." "Great!" I say. Then I get up, and I go to my room to change and shower.

A FEW DAYS LATER

The majority of our team has gone home to their families. The only ones at the compound are Wanda, Steve, Bruce, Bucky, and sometimes Sam. Clint is with his family and the same with Tony.

Today is the day that we are returning the stones, and Steve is the one who's gonna do it. I projected the memory of what Nat said, and I wrote all of her instructions down. I told Steve about it, and he is wholeheartedly on board. I gave him the paper with the instructions.

Wanda, Sam, Bucky, and I are standing outside with Steve while Bruce gets the new Quantum tunnel geared up. I told Wanda about my dream a few days ago. She thought it was pretty interesting.

We are talking while Steve talks to Bruce for a minute or so before returning the stones.

Wanda and I hug Steve, and Steve nods to Sam. Steve walks over to Bucky, and Steve says, "Don't do anything stupid till I get back." "How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you," says Bucky smiling. They hug, and Steve gets on the platform, and he picks up Mjolnir.

As he positions himself to go, I say, "Hey, Dad!" "Yes, Hadley?" asks Steve. "See you in a minute!" I say, quoting Nat on what she said before time traveling the first time. Steve smiles and nods, and he gets his suit ready.

"You ready, Cap?" asks Bruce. Steve nods, and Burce says, "All right, we'll meet you back here, okay?" "You bet," says Steve. "Going quantum. Three, two, one. And returning in five, four, three, two, one." says Bruce.

Steve returns on the platform but not alone. Their helmets disappear, and I see Nat standing next to Steve. I run up to her, and I hug her really tight. "You know, it's been a lot more than a minute," I say, smirking. Nat playfully shoves me, and we both start laughing. She hugs Wanda, and they talk for a few minutes.