➪𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙇𝙐𝘿𝙀.

"This is the turning point for the both of us."

—— Today was the day that Reki and Y/n decided to confront Langa about everything

—— Today was the day that Reki and Y/n decided to confront Langa about everything. Reki was excited, although somewhat nervous as well. He wanted to become friends with Langa again as soon as possible, but he had a small fear that Langa was going to be mad at him.

Reki didn't blame him though. After all, he was the one taking out his frustration on Langa.

For Y/n, they didn't know exactly how they felt. Y/n was never close to Langa in the first place, and seeing the person they were somewhat in love with getting so worked up over someone else gave them a small uneasy feeling.

Is it selfish that a tiny part of Y/n didn't want them to make up?

"Stop being jealous, Y/n. They were friends before I even knew Reki. I'm sure Langa is a nice person anyways." Y/n scolded thenself mentally.

"I'm so nervous, Y/n! What if he doesn't want to be my friend?" Reki worried, as he tapped his foot nervously.

"Reki, I think everything will be fine. If anything happens, I'll be here for you." Y/n comforted him with a soft smile.

"Thanks Y/n, you really are the best." Reki hugged Y/n tightly, causing them to blush a little.

"Hey, sorry I'm a bit late." A deep voice said from behind the two.

Reki and Y/n broke their hug, and they turned around to see Langa approaching them.

"It's okay Langa, I just called you here to sort something out." Reki said to him.

"Are you sure you want me to be here? This seems like a private matter between you two." Y/n asked them.

"I think it's fine. Langa, are you okay with Y/n being here?" Reki asked.

"I'm fine with it." Langa replied nonchalantly.

Y/n gave a firm nod, and the two started talking.

"I've wanted to apologize to you for a while, Langa. But I was always too afraid to confront that. Y/n helped me build the courage to talk to you today." Reki explained to the blue-haired boy.

"No Reki, I'm sorry too. I've wanted to apologize ever since you stopped talking to me, and stopped going to S. I realized that I haven't considered how you felt when I was excelling in everything right in your face." Langa objected.

"Langa, it's not even your fault. You are naturally talented at skateboarding, and I shouldn't be the one to hold you back. To be honest, I was jealous of you. I was the one who taught you how to skateboard, and you surpassed me. It was so cruel of me to completely ignore you just because of it."

Y/n listened in to every single word the two had said. They had no idea that skateboarding was such an important aspect to both of them. It was just like their attachment to their sketchbook.

So, Y/n could sympathize the two before them.

"Reki, let's put everything in the past behind us. For now, let's go back to skateboarding with each other. I'm sure the others have missed you too. Even Miya, he doesn't show it, but I can definitely tell." Langa let out a small chuckle.

"I can't wait to skate with you again." Reki smiled.

Y/n couldn't help but grin slightly at this. It made them feel so warm to watch them make up.

"Langa, I'm glad I can also get to know more of you now." Y/n gave him a small bow.

"Me too, I'm looking forward to it." Langa nodded at them.

"We should totally teach Y/n how to skate." Reki said to the blue haired boy.

"I've always wanted try teach people." Langa laughed.

"Well if I suck, don't blame me!" Y/n exclaimed.

The three shared a laugh, and it felt like the world began to look a lot brighter than before.

And so, a new drawing has been added to the sketchbook.