V- Trust

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) stared at Luffy, shocked.

Luffy: Don't worry, (Y/N). We'll help you.

He put his hand in his fist, while his crew got ready for battle behind him.

Mr. 6: Oh, dear. It seems we have company.

Vivi gasped when she saw them.

Vivi: They're Baroque Works agents. Mr. 6 and Ms. Mother's Day.

Ms. Mother's Day: Is that Ms. Wednesday? So you've betrayed us? That's not very nice, sweetie.

Mr. 6: How unfortunate. It appears we must deal with these fools. How did you even find us?

Sanji: There was a trail of bird seeds.

Mr. 6 glared at Ms. Mother's Day, who shrugged.

Luffy: All right. Nami, Usopp, and Chopper, you guys get those handcuffs off of (Y/N). The rest of us will deal with these guys.

Mr. 6: You're making a big mistake. We are not to be underestima—

Suddenly, Sanji kicked Mr. 6 in the face, sending him flying into a nearby tree.

A key flew out of his pocket.

Nami: That must be the key to (Y/N)'s handcuffs!

Usopp: Get it!

Chopper turned into his reindeer form and daughter the key on his antler. He tossed it to Usopp.

Ms. Mother's Day turned and came face-to-face with Zoro.

Ms. Mother's Day: This is so annoying.

She then shrunk. Zoro looked around for her.

(Y/N): She has shrinking powers.

Zoro looked at the ground and saw a tiny Ms. Mother's Day running on the ground. He swung his sword at her.

Ms. Mother's Day returned to her normal size and avoided the swing.

Usopp ran over to (Y/N). He put the key into the handcuffs, unlocking them.

Luffy punched Ms. Mother's Day in the face, while Zoro slashed her across the chest. She spit out blood and crumbled to the ground.

Mr. 6, meanwhile, created an illusion of a naked woman. Sanji's nose squirted out blood as he fainted.

Sanji: <groaning> Beautiful...

Nami/Zoro: Are you serious?!

Mr. 6: Huh, that actually worked. Man's greatest weakness is the female body.

(Y/N) was able to get the handcuffs off of him. He thanked Usopp before turning to look at Mr. 6.

(Y/N): You wanted to know my Devil Fruit, right? I'll show it to you now.

Mr. 6: Oh, shit.

He created the illusion of (Y/N)'s father again. He smirked when he saw (Y/N) step back.

Father: (Y/N)...

Vivi: Is that his dad?

(Y/N) closed his eyes.

Luffy ran towards the illusion and kicked it, causing it to disappear.

Luffy: Go, (Y/N)!