✨ ch-41 ✨

Bts Pov

Y/n: Sorry I can't Keep them open anymore....... I am t-tired-

No!! No!! We can't you loose you again

Soobin:y-y/n-shi ?! Open your eyes for your Hyung!!

Kai, taehyun &beomgyu: Y/n-ahh stop joking a-around!

Yeonjun: y-y/n?-

Suga:FOR WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?!? TAKE HER TO A FU*KING HOSPITAL!

Jhope:ye-yeah he is right! Jung kook pick her up and take her to the car!!

Jk:yes H-hyung!

As jk was about to pick y/n up he got stopped by a hand, we followed the path of the hand and see yeonjun holding his hand preventing jk to pick y/n.

Jin:what the hell do you think you are doing??

Yeonjun: we'll take her to the hospital ourselves! You don't need to do this.*slightly cold tone*

Rm: listen it's not the time to joke around or whatever you are doing, we have to take our Sister to the hospital,it is real life not a game, it's about her life.

Yeonjun:Stop! just stop with your play now! It's Enough!We know what you did to her in the past! Let's go Hyungs, we can't risk y/n's life because of this conversation.

(⚠︎Guys I know yeonjun is the oldest from TXT but imagine him as the youngest in this story 😄)

He said as he picked up y/n and starts walking out from the building.

______________________________________

Jk's Pov

How can he say that?!?

Jk: hey wait-

I was about to go towards him but stopped when I felt a hand grabbing mine which prevented me from going towards him, I looked back and see jin hyung holding my hand and shaked his head a little as a no.

I felt some movement from my behind and saw bp and rest of the txt members going after him after looking at us a last time.

Jk: Hyung why are you stopping me?? We can't let a unknown person take y/n like that???

Jin:we know him....

Vminkook:what are you talking about hyung?! We don't know him!

Rm: I don't care if we know him or not! But it's not the right time to fight over weather we know him or not! Right now we should go out and reach the hospital quickly!

Suga& jhope: yeah you are right let's go!

We all went out from there and saw mr.kim's car already standing there.

We looked inside the car and see the car keys already inside the car.

Mr.kim came in work atleast for once.

We know where the hospital is, because there was just 1 hospital that was made in this location.

We quickly entered the car and started driving towards the hospital

______________________________________

Txt pov(while walking outside the building)

What Yeonjun said was not totally wrong and was not totally right.

He shouldn't have said that...... They(bts) seemed to have regret for what they did in past.

We reached out and saw him sitting in the car with y/n while smiling a little.