71:

Nct arc III start commence-/-/-/////
Y/n badass-....Family/-/-:-:arc.

Here's the new book cover I made.

Should I change the original one to this one?? I know some of my Rozes like it, they even used it as a wallpaper

Should I change the original one to this one?? I know some of my Rozes like it, they even used it as a wallpaper. I'm glad and thanks again for being my friends and enjoying my stories.

Y/n's view:

We chilled in the lobby of the motel since Seulgi rented out the whole motel.

They even let some of the workers have a day off so not many of them could listen in on what we were doing.

I took a deep breath as I leaned forward to pay better attention to what Taeil was saying.

"We need to head out to Utah soon. The police won't give up on looking for the culprit of what happened at the dojo."

"But Zuley is still in the hospital in critical condition. She still hasn't woken up." Jaehyun said as he pointed at Yuta. Yuta perked up at the mention of her name and nodded.

Shotaro raised his hand awkwardly, making all of us glance at him. "Uhm..I have an idea."

"Last time we let you do something, you braked the car so bad Liv and Doyoung kissed." Sungchan said as he glanced at him. "But still..whenever you plan something it works out."

"We already rented out Some vans right." He started making me glance at him. "We have that covered, we could leave anytime. Yes Zuley maybe an issue but here's my plan."

"We could steal an ambulance with her inside of it. As long as she has enough oxygen we'll be fine."

I nodded. "I have an idea as well. We don't need to steal an ambulance exactly, like not in a heist like way."

Everyone glanced at me.

"Lucas, you can hack into their system..request a hospital transference." I started saying as I wrote on the board that Taeil had marked up with ideas.

Lucas smirked and pointed at me. "You're moving faster then we would think, fitting in as a mafia boss."

"That's perfect." Jaehyun said as he traced my name with his finger on the table. "I like that idea."

"And then from there we could have an ambulance with oxygen..however some of us will have to go undercover. Act like nurses and doctor."

Jeno smiled. "This is my daily basis job. I'll be a nurse. You, Y/n, should be a nurse too since you came up with the plan."

"Who wants to play doctor?" Taeil asked as he glanced at the other boys sitting around me.

"My mom said she always wanted me to be a doctor. I Can at least pretend for a day." Jungwoo spoke up as he smiled his lil cute gummy smile.