Chapter 7

(Readers POV)

Everyone started to celebrate. I let out a sigh of relief. It looks like earth is safe.

(Y/N): I should've never worried. You always find a way to save your friends.

I looked down at Goki. She smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Goki: Anything for my friends.

Everyone ran up to me and Goki.

Krillin: How did the fight go?

Goki: It could've went better.

Goten: Are you ok mom?

Goki put her hand on Goten's head and ruffled his hair.

Goki: I'm just fine. Just a little sore is all.

I saw Gohan reach into his pocket and pulled out a small pouch. He reached into it and pulled out a senzu bean.

Gohan: Here you go mom. I knew bringing some senzus was a good idea.

Gohan put the bean in Goki's mouth. She chewed it and swallowed. She jumped up out of my arms and stretched.

Goki: I feel great now! Thanks Gohan.

Gohan: Anything for you mom.

Goki: I'm starving after that fight.

Bulma: Then let's celebrate! We still have a bingo tournament to play!

(Later That Night)

I looked up at the night sky. The moon is only half full. I need to make sure I don't go Great Ape.

Goki: Hey, (Y/N)!

I looked back and saw Goki walking up to me. She's holding a plate of food.

(Y/N): Hi, Goki. Do you need something?

Goki: Yeah. You said that you're from the future, so I want to know more about it. Think you tell me about it?

(Y/N): I don't mind telling you.

We sat down at a nearby table.

(Y/N): Oh man, where to begin? Well, you were turned into a kid by the Black Star Dragon Balls.

Goki: I was turned into a kid?!

(Y/N): Yeah. You are also a guy in my timeline.

Goki: A guy?!

I saw everyone walk up to us.

Vegeta: Why are you so shocked about a person?

Goki: (Y/N) is telling me about the future. I'm a boy there!

Krillin: Huh? I wonder what that would look like.

(Y/N): So there was this one time that someone took over Vegeta's body.

Vegeta: What?! Impossible!

(Y/N): I'm not lying! I'll tell you all about it.

(One Hour Later)

I just got done telling everyone about Baby. Vegeta crossed his arms and looked away.

Goki: Man Vegeta. That Baby guy sounds like a challenge.

Vegeta: Whatever Kakarotta!

Gohan: What else happens in the future?

(Y/N): Oh, well Beerus never showed up and Goku definitely didn't become a Super Saiyan God. There is someone I forgot to mention that's in the future.

I nodded at Videl. She smiled at me and nodded too.

Videl: Gohan. There is something I have to tell you.

Gohan: What is it?

Videl put her hand on her stomach.

Videl: I'm pregnant.

Gohan smiled and ran up to Videl. He picked her up by the hips and started to spin around.

Gohan: I'm going to be a daddy!

I smiled to myself. Everyone started to congratulate Gohan and Videl.

Goki: Man. I'm going to be a grandma. I'd never thought it would be so soon. I feel old now.

(Y/N): You're not that old. You look like you're only 25.

Goki: Thanks.

Goki started to think. She pointed at me and smiled.

Goki: I want a sparring match from you!

(Y/N): Wait, what?!

Goki: You heard me. I want to fight that Super Saiyan 4 form of yours!

I put my hands up and laughed nervously.

(Y/N): You said you absorbed your god power. I don't think I'll be a challenge for you.

Goki: Don't say that about yourself. I'm sure it will still be a fun fight.

(Y/N): Maybe another day. I don't want to become a big monkey in the middle of the fight.

Goki groaned but nodded.

Goki: Alright, fine. But you promise to fight me later, ok?

I gave her a nod. Goki pumped her fist into the air.

Goki: Nice! I can't wait for it!

I checked the time and it's almost midnight. I walked up to Bulma.

(Y/N): Bulma. You don't mind if I stay at Capsule Corp for awhile, do you?

Bulma: Of course you can stay. You did help fight Beerus after all. I have a lot of guest rooms, so you can pick which one you want.

(Y/N): Thank you so much Bulma! I won't forget this!

I jumped up into the air and flew out to get to Capsule Corp. I quickly flew to the city and saw the huge dome shaped building. I landed in front of the front door and went inside. I saw Bulma's mom, Panchy.

Panchy: Oh, who are you?

I heard the front door open. I looked over and saw Vegeta walking towards me.

Vegeta: He's with me.

Panchy: That's so nice to see you make a new friend Vegeta.

Vegeta scoffed.

Vegeta: He's not my friend.

Well that's mean. Panchy walked away. I looked at Vegeta.

(Y/N): We are friends. At least, in my timeline we are.

Vegeta: I came here to show you to your room.

(Y/N): That's very nice of you.

Vegeta: Follow me.

He started to walk down a hallway. I quickly followed him. After some walking, he stopped at a door and opened it.

Vegeta: Here it is.

(Y/N): Thank you, Prince.

I was about to walk the room I'll be staying in. Vegeta put his arm in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.

Vegeta: I have one condition for you staying here. You will be my new training partner for now on.

I smiled at him.

(Y/N): Sure thing, but I think you'll have some catching up to do when it comes to fighting me.

Vegeta looked at me with an intense gaze. He didn't say any words, but his stare said a lot. Vegeta walked away. I walked into the room and closed the door. I stretched and yawned.

(Y/N): Man, I have a busy day tomorrow. I need to get to sleep now.

I went over to the bed and laid down on it. It's super comfortable. I didn't expect anything less here. I put the covers over me and I closed my eyes.

(Chapter 7 end)