Westview Intell

We are having a meeting about what we know. "First and foremost, our main objective is to get any intel on Captain Rambeau, but originally, this case was a missing person, so we're going to start there. We successfully identified two individuals inside the Westview anomaly. Let's keep going." says Jimmy as he hangs up a picture of Wanda and a picture of Vision. Both pictures are from the sitcom. The meeting adjourns and Darcy and I go back to our area and she runs a special scan that will identify the people in Westview. The shape of the barrier surrounding Westview is a hexagon and Darcy and I have started calling Westview the Hex.

We have a whiteboard filled with questions and possible answers to said questions. As we figure out who plays the people we hang pictures of them on the wall. "Mr. and Mrs. Hart. Played by Todd and Sharon Davis," says Darcy and she hangs their pictures up on the wall next to Wanda and Vision's pictures.

"Abhilash Tandon is Norm," says Jimmy and he hangs up the picture. Then he adds to the whiteboard. One of the questions under the category What We Don't Know is Why Sitcoms? "I can answer Why Sitcoms," I say. "Go ahead, I'm listening," says Jimmy. "Wanda has loved sitcoms her whole life. So to me, it makes a lot of sense that she made a TV show and she made it Sitcom style." I say. Jimmy nods and he erases Why Sitcoms from the whiteboard. While Jimmy and Darcy look up who people are and write things on the whiteboard I excuse myself to teleport to the compound to change out of my suit and into something more comfortable. I change into a jumpsuit which is my favorite type of clothing. Then I teleport back to the base.

Darcy drops her ramen and Jimmy and I run over to her and we spot Monica on the TV. "Does she seem okay to you?" asks Darcy. "Well, she doesn't appear to be harmed in any way, but that is definitely not the boss lady I met yesterday," says Jimmy. "So what, deep cover? Monica has to play along?" asks Darcy. "With whom? Or else, what?" asks Jimmy. I facepalm myself and I mutter under my breath "Please don't let what think is happening actually be happening" and Darcy and Jimmy look at me. "Hadley?" asks Darcy. "I think I know something that might be happening," I say. "Spill," says Darcy. "Wanda has mind control powers. So, she might be controlling the townspeople that way." I say. "That's a possibility," says Darcy. "All right. Brass tacks, Dr. Lewis and Hadley. What are we lookin' at here? Is it an alternate reality? Time travel? Some cockamamie social experiment?" says Jimmy. "It's a sitcom. A 1950s sitcom," says Darcy simply. I agree with Darcy. "But why?" asks Jimmy. "Hey, man, we're working with the same scarcity of intel. But listen, I do have an idea," says Darcy. 

I decide to stay here and chill and think of ways to get into the Hex to maybe talk to Wanda. Darcy and Jimmy go outside to do Darcy's idea. After a few minutes, Darcy runs back into the room and puts a headset on. Monica is talking to Wanda and apparently, she likes Wanda's pants. There's a radio on the side table and Darcy tells Jimmy to try talking. It kinda works but it scares Wanda and the other character in this scene Dottie so Darcy pretends that it didn't work and she gets Jimmy to stop.

In the next episode, Wanda is pregnant and her pregnancy messes up her powers. "1950s, 1960s, and now the '70s. Why does it keep switching time periods? It can't be purely for my enjoyment. Can it?" says Darcy. "I can't believe Wanda and Vision are having a baby," says Jimmy. "You can't believe it? Wanda's my sister! Which means I'm gonna be an aunt!" I say as nerves and anxiety bubble inside me. 

I watch the TV and Wanda is giving birth with the help of Monica. Oh, what a day for the Maximoff sisters! While Wanda pushes I bury my head into Darcy's shoulder and she puts her arm around me. Shortly after that, I hear crying and I look at the TV and I see Wanda holding a baby boy, my new nephew. After that Wanda is talking to Vision and she screams and I realize she is having twins. She ends up with two boys! Tommy was born first then Billy. "What a twist," says Darcy, and Jimmy looks at her like she's crazy. "What? I'm invested," says Darcy. 

Monica and Wanda are talking about Wanda being a twin and Monica accidentally says "He was killed by Ultron, wasn't he?" I facepalm myself for her. One, Pietro's death was always a touchy subject with Wanda, and two, in this sitcom, no one except probably Wanda has outside knowledge. "Did she just say the name Ultron? Has that happened before? A reference to our reality." says Jimmy. "No. Never," says Darcy and the three of us turn back to the TV. 

We see Wanda getting mad at Monica and Wanda does her famous head tilt and I know Monica is about to get it. Then it cuts to credits. Darcy rewinds and says "There's nothing here. Someone is censoring the broadcast." "But where's Rambeau?" asks Jimmy. Then an alarm goes off.

"Alert! Boundary has been breached!" says a man on the PA. Darcy and Jimmy run outside and I stay for a minute and I look at Wanda's face. It looks a lot like the face she gave me when I interrupted her and Vision's conversation a few years ago. Then I run outside along with Darcy and Jimmy and I see Monica laying on the ground still in her outfit from the episode surrounded by medical people. "It's Wanda. It's all Wanda," says Monica. Then she was rushed to Medical to get a check-up.