✨Chapter 31: I'd Follow You Anywhere

Cutting her ignition off, Kadence stared out of the windshield of her car, her emotions all over the place

She was currently sitting outside of Sabian's house trying to convince herself she had made the right decision.

Coming to his place after leaving the studio seemed like a no-brainer at the time but now that she was here she couldn't bring herself to actually get out of the car.

And she knew she could easily pull off without him ever knowing she was there but she had questions that needed answers, and only Sabian could answer them, so before she could convince herself otherwise she hopped out of the car unintentionally slamming the door behind her.

She impatiently rang the doorbell a few times before Sienna opened the door, a shocked expression on her face.

"Where is he?" Kadence asked, skipping pleasantries with her best friend.

Sienna shook her head, "Kitchen."

Kadence nodded and gave Sienna a quick apologetic kiss on the cheek before heading towards the kitchen.

She could hear Sabian talking to Bella and Black and from the heavenly smell floating through the air she knew he was cooking something good. Too bad she wasn't there for the food.

Taking a deep breath, Kadence walked into the kitchen before she could convince herself to turn around and bribe Sienna to pretend she had never been there.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

Sabian's head shot up and so did Bellas, and Blacks. Bella immediately made her way over to Kadence while Black stayed next to Sabian who seemed both shocked and happy to see her.

"K let me explain." Sabian said, snapping himself out of the  initial shock of seeing her for the first time in months.

Kadence crossed her arms, "I'm listening."

"Do you mind?" Sabian asked, looking past Kadence.

Sienna rolled her eyes and walked further in the kitchen, "I came to get these big ass beasts out of the way."

"They're not beasts." Kadence and Sabian said in unison.

Sienna chuckled at the two, "I also came to let you know that Cash and I are going to go out and grab something to eat instead." 

Sabian wanted to protest since he had agreed to cook dinner for the three of them. However he knew he needed this time with Kadence.

Nine times out of ten she was there to cuss him out for what he had done but he would take any time with her he could get so he nodded and allowed Sienna to take the dogs out of the kitchen.

Sabian looked over at Kadence who was already staring at him. He didn't think she could get any more beautiful but somehow she had.

She was glowing and he began to wonder if being out of her life was truly the best thing for her.