EIGHTEEN

A few days later

A few days later

"So if I told you that I wanted to give all of this up and give it to you to be in charge of...how would you feel about that?" I look at Kane's face as he raises his eyebrows in shock.

Kane was a very close friend to my father. If there was anyone that I trusted with this it was him. Yeah, Cyrus and Ryan have been doing a great job holding things down since I've been gone, but they wanna leave this life too. And besides, Kane did a great job helping them out. Which is all he's always done even when my dad was still here to oversee things he was helping him out too.

Kane was around 6'9. With a very strong build, a buzzcut, and even more tattoos than me. I have so many tattoos I lost count but I know for a fact that tattoos cover every single inch of his body. He was a very frightening man if you didn't know him...but if you get to know him he's the largest teddy bear you'll ever meet.

Put don't poke the bear unless you want him to get angry.

If there's anyone I can trust it's him.

"You're giving up your birthright for pussy?" his gruff voice speaks out and I run my hands through my hair, leaning back in my seat with a long sigh

Am I giving up full ownership of what my dad built all for pussy? Yes and no.

I want the girl more than anything...however I'm not gonna say that isn't a bonus.

Am I whipped? Yeah, more than I'd like to admit. I try not to gas Karma's head up too much or else she gets as annoying as me but she knows how I feel.

Am I pussy whipped?  When I die, I'd like to be buried in that pussy. It's the only way I can rest in peace and it's my only request. That's how good it is.

Is that too much to ask?

So I have no problem answering, "Essentially, yes I am. In theory." I point at him and he appears to roll his eyes having had enough of my bullshit as he runs his hand over his head of barely-there hair.

"Is it the same girl you practically went to jail for?" I nod at him, "Figures." he lets out a sigh

"I'm not fully giving it up. I'd still like to have control but I want us to have a 49-51 kind of partnership." As much as I love and trust the man in front of me, this whole thing is my birthright. My family does have some ties to the mafia in Italy and has worked with them for centuries and as much as I'd like to be an upstanding fucking citizen for Karma, it's not necessarily that easy to get out of this life when I've been born into this shit. I can't give him full control entirely.

Our children won't be brought up in this life. It's one of the reasons I fucking hope I have a couple of daughters rather than sons. But even if I do, it'd be my first priority to protect my family.

Ok, I won't lie, I'd be satisfied with at least one mini-me. I already have that in Gio but Karma made him all soft with the way she babies him even though he's like me in many ways. Since he's such a mama's boy for her, It's too late for me to corrupt him fully.