Unknown Family

Marinette has been blind her whole life. She never truly found out if it was by accident or if she was born that way. When she just five months old her family had dumped on the doorstep of two bakers. The two bakers when they found her didn't know she was blind all they knew was that her name was Marinette Anastasia. Her last name had been scribbled out as if the biological parents didn't want them to know her last name.

But this didn't stop them from adopting her. They helped in all ways that they could. Since Marinette either forgetting the stick, refuses to use it or breaks it. So they went for a service dog that would be trained to help her and would have command words. The puppy was raised up along with Marinette. The puppy was a golden retriever and was named Rosie.

Marinette always wore super dark sunglasses that it was almost impossible to see her eyes

Marinette always wore super dark sunglasses that it was almost impossible to see her eyes. Marinette loved her adoptive parents and Rosie so much. But she was afraid what people would do and think about her if they knew she was blind. So hid it with the help of the her adoptive parents. But when she was able to help an old man one day she got her first chance at sight. For when she was Ladybug she was able to see like any other person.

Marinette POV

I got out of bed and slowly climbed down. I knew where everything was in my so no tripping. When I get to the floor I bed down and reach under my desk to scratch behind Rosie's ears. I smiled hearing her yawn and lick my hand.

"Come on Rosie it's time to get up. We need to get to school because we know what will happen if we're late." I heard the soft bark she does to let me know she understands. I then stand up and get dressed I smiled knowing I matched even though I can't see it. I felt Tikki add a little makeup. She knew I liked it even I couldn't see. I then slipped the sunglasses on, looping my bag on my shoulder while pulling my hair back and went downstairs to eat Rosie following me.

 I then slipped the sunglasses on, looping my bag on my shoulder while pulling my hair back and went downstairs to eat Rosie following me

(This is what she looks like even though she can't see. This drawing isn't mine all I did was change the look and color scheme to go with the story)

 This drawing isn't mine all I did was change the look and color scheme to go with the story)

This is what the leash look like just so you know what I mean

"Morning sweetie." Mama said as she bustled around the kitchen.

"Morning mama, how did you sleep?" I asked with a smile. She hummed for a bit before answering giving me a bad feeling.

"It was good sweetie. But me and your papa need to talk to you after school so please hurry home." I nodded while eating my breakfast. I knew mama was feeding Rosie so I would be able to leave once I got to school. When I finished I got and hugged her then went down to the bakery. There I found papa baking and helping customers. From what I could tell from all of the noise.

"I'm heading to school love you papa. See after you!' I shouted once I finshed strapping Rosie leash around my waist and grabbing the shorter part to make it easier for her to guide me.

"Bye love you sweetheart!" He shouted behind me. I smiled and headed out putting my Bluetooth earbuds in and turning on some music mainly my favorite one People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson. (Song up top)

When it finished I pulled them out and went up the school steps. I knew it took playing that one song to reach the steps so I would stop tripping on them each time. After I got to the classroom I made my way to the back and quietly started to him a new song I had come up with. Soon the bell rang and everyone came in. Even though I couldn't see anything I knew glares were being sent my way.

I layed a hand on Rosie as she rested under the desk her head on my feet. It helped comfort me feeling my fingers run through her soft hair. I heard the door close meaning class was about to start. I looked forward knowing that with my glasses it would look like I was spying attention.

"Good morning everyone. Today we are going to be covering treatment of people who have different needs and such. This has come to the school board attention that a student in our school has been treated awfully and this person has a disability." As Madam Bustier was talking I felt more glares sent my way.

"With that said we will start with the laws and repercussions  if these laws were broken." She then started to hand out papers.

"Madam Bustier Marinette has a dog under desk and I'm allergic to dogs fur." I frowned hearing this from Lila knowing she was lying. I curled up in myself and Rosie when everyone started to hurt insults at me.

"I'm sorry Lila but Marinette is allowed to have her dog in class. The school board has allowed it. The reason being is only known by her, her parents and the school board." Everyone quieted down soon after and I listened to the lessen. But then the classroom door slammed open catching everyone attention. I listened to the whispers to find out who it was.

"What's he doing here?" People kept whispering around me making me even more frustrated.

"Luka what are you doing here?" Juleika asked making smile as I collected my things. I had forgotten until just now he was taking out for the day my parents knew so they were okay with it.

"I'm here for my girlfriend sis." I heard his footsteps making their way to me. I had just finished clipping Rosie to my waist when he reached me judging by my bag being lifted off my shoulder.

"Luka let me carry my bag." I said once I was standing up besides him. I heard him chuckle as he took my hand that wasn't holding on to the handle that was connected to Rosie leash.

"Not a chance melody." He said before with the help of Rosie lead me out of the classroom. I smiled knowing there was a blush on my cheeks.

Third POV

Luka took Marinette on a date for the whole day. He helped her with the song she was making earlier. When they finally reached her home he followed her inside much to her confusion.

There in the living room when they got there Sabine, Tom and Jagged were discussing something. But they quieted down when the two young adults/teenagers entered the area. The two sat down on the ground facing the adults.

"Mama, papa what's going on?" Marinette asked the anxiously sensing something was wrong.

"Marinette sweetie we have some terrible news." Sabine began but stopped not wanting to admit it.

"Marinette we are unable to care of you anymore. The expenses are getting to be too much. So we did track your tree through gene program. We..." Tom trailed off since he was trying to hold back tears.

"We found out you have a twin brother and a father. Your mother remains a mystery. But we know for a fact that your father didn't even know your brother was alive until he was ten years old. Making it so your mother was the one that gave you to us." Sabine finished before silently crying into Tom chest.

"Your father's name is Bruce Wayne. And we are sending you there for your benefit and to protect you from Hawkmoth. You will be staying with Jagged since he's from Gotham. And Luka is going too his mother kicked him out thanks to that no good liar." Tom said continuing for his wife. The little family shared a hug as they cried about being separated. While jagged and Luka kept an eye out for Akuma's or amuk's. When they calmed down they packed Marinette up and three days she was in Gotham preparing to meet her biological father and brother.

Should I make this into a book?