Year 1 - Complete Embarassment

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

"So, you all finished your homework, correct?" Melissa asked as the girls walked to their dorm after dinner.

All of them gave scattered assurances that they had, in fact finished earlier.

"Jen?" She raised her eyebrows at the girl who hadn't answered.

"Oh- yeah I did it after our last class" she answered.

"Good." Melissa nodded.

Their conversation- if you could call it that- was interrupted by a voice from behind.

"Boyssssss.....detennntion....see me to....night" a voice sniggered from behind them.

All five girls turned and saw the group of four boys that had disrupted potions earlier, Cedric being among them.

"That....wasn't.....funny.....I do in...deed wash my lovely locks....reg...ularly" one of the boys added.

The five girls looked back once again at the boys, who were hanging onto each others shoulders for support as they laughed.

"But professor we-"

"DOILOOKLIKEICAREDIGGORY?!? OUT. OF. MY. CLASS. NOW. CANT YOU SEE IM TEACHING?!?" A boy with dark brown hair, cut him off.

They began to roar with laughter again and even some of the girls cracked smiles.

"Here's his class, we must stay vigilant. Who knows what horrors he will unleash upon us. I hope to see you all here at twenty one hundred hours, in good health- both mentally and physically- and alive." Cedric said and gave a salute.

The others boys all saluted as well and walked into Snape's classroom with puffed out chests and faltering confident looks.

The girls looked back each other and shrugged. They had been walking a ways ahead of the boys, so they had gone unnoticed.

Once getting to the common room, the girls found a place to sit and spent the rest of the evening there.

Jenetta hung her legs over the back of the couch and looked upside down at everyone in the common room, occasionally giggling. Maybe from the loss of blood to her brain.

Nadine was seated in an armchair with Cressida in between her legs on the floor.

Melissa was lying down on the same couch as Jenetta, her calves on Jenetta's stomach.

And Y/n was sitting on the floor beside Jenetta's upside down head.

"Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy Warty Hogwarts-"

"You ok Jen?" Y/n laughed.

"Yeah, just a lil dizzy" Jenetta smiled.