❁black eye❁

Clay had a black eye from the other day. He pasted the two who were eating and opened up the fridge, and took out a cup of yogurt.

He sat down across from them and opened the tinfoil lid. The silence spoke volumes. He took the lid and licked the yogurt off... sensually. Clay must've been trying to get Sylvia's attention. He then dipped a spoon in and licked that off while giving her a half-lidded stare.

Sylvia rolled her eyes and looked at Nick. He wasn't paying attention, only scrolling through his phone and scooping the cereal in his mouth. She did so too.

Clay put his spoon down; it clattered on the tabletop. He then stuck his tongue in the cup of yogurt. Sylvia cringed.

"Could you not do that? It's fucking nasty."

He glared, "If you got a problem, look away, sugar."

"Hey, don't be a dick." Nick looked up from his phone.

"Yeah... right. I'm the dick." Clay emphasized the 'R.'

Nick criticized, "Yeah, you kinda are. You're the worst boyfriend ever to exist."

"Okay, shut the hell up, both of you." Sylvia snapped.

Clay went back to tongue fucking his yogurt, and Nick scrolled through Instagram. Sylvia washed her bowl and passed Clay, trying to leave, but he grabbed her wrist.

"Stay." He looked at her with the eyes.

She swatted his hand, "No, let go of me."

"Yeah, asshole, let go of her." Nick butted in.

"I got it, Nick." She stared at him.

Clay let go with a roll of his eyes, but he got up and followed her. She paid no mind to him as she went into their room and grabbed new clothes to change into. Sylvia walking into the bathroom, with him still behind her.

She finally turned around and made eye contact, "Are you going to keep following me or what?"

He pinned her against the bathroom door. Her breath hitched as her heart rate shot up. Clay leaned in, and his breath his hot on her skin.

"Why are you always pissing me off?" He asked in a low, raspy voice.

She shuttered a bit, "What?"

"You are always making me mad. I think you do it on purpose?"

"I don't..." Her legs clamped together.

He grabbed her wrists, "So tell me why?"

She responded to his hands trailing on her waist, "Uh? Clay? What are you doing?"

"Answer me." He gripped them hard.

"I don't know? I don't have a reason."

"So you like being a brat?" He chucked in her ear.

The hairs on her arms shot up. What was he doing?

"How about..." He hooked his fingers on her shorts, "I give you a taste of your own medicine?"

He pulled down her shorts to expose her underwear. She didn't stop him; she was getting turned on.

"I- What do you mean?"

He grinned, "You know what I mean."

Clay placed his hand on her, rubbing circles on her covered clit. Her eyes widened, and she put an arm around his neck.

"Clay..." Sylvia whined.

He pulled down his pants to expose his huge erection. Sylvia's face went red. Clay placed kissed on her neck while she rubbed him through his boxers.