The Way Out Alternate World and Disruption-Trinity Seven

Ivan was flying since the meet up with the dysfunction of that group he knows who are the ones but not those three humans... He was flying. Throughout... Training in the sky... Using the chains as a powerful and secretive moves.

He lands on where he was summoned.. Its still there. The summon circle with it glows. Into red , yellow , blue... He checks the prototype sword. There was a problem within the mana he used was to heal and train... He lacks mana after the battle...

But where. He sense a leyline. Its in that lake battlefield where he go spree... That leyline is the strongest way to replenish is by fluids of Human , blood or worse or best case option sex. He's plan was to make sure...

He calm himself in it. He made an orb unable to see the orb by human eyes... He will calm himself there for awhile. He started gathering mana from the leyline. The leyline can be used as a mana. He created a mana sphere able to replenish his strength.

Ivan : This is even more troubling... I can't even try... Oh well.

After a time I was able to gather mana... Now... Then... I feel with my presence. There were many demons... Looks like its Time huh...

I fly up and then went there in fast pace with flying... Now I see. Demons... They were trap... I fly there and smash upon the ground with lighting... They were watching me? Why though...

Third Person POV

Ggh... We couldn't even defeat the demon? This demon is tougher! That person Is landing

Cinque : Take Cover! Someone Is coming!

He lands fast! And then he readies his blade. an energy blade!

Hes fast! We could take him out but

Hes fast! We could take him out but... That Demon is strong! He use his energy blade against the demon's blade!

 That Demon is strong! He use his energy blade against the demon's blade!

Now , he is speaking.

Ivan : Tell me three humans? Who have landed here? You three will be defeated here if you stayed. The fear that you have corrupts your confidence. Thus your not able to muster any courage , is it not correct?