Chapter 37 : shopping pt.2

Y/N's POV

I'm already starting to get annoyed with them bickering so i joined their little fight.

"Stop it we'll be getting food first" i said as they all shut up... I guess my plan worked. We walked to the near restaurant and started ordering.

"Lucky that Y/N said she wants food, because if she didn't we're still bickering there HAHAHA" Lia said laughing at the end of her sentence while i nodded at her.

"It's funny to think that we only obey Y/N" yeji said laughing also

"Yeah ahahha" answered ryujin joining the laugh trip.

3rd person's POV

The group are already done eating and now they're heading towards the clothes section. Yeji was the winner of their little battle.

They keep on looking and trying out different clothes yet Y/N only buyed a t-shirt. It's dark blue in colored as she paid for it and waited for her friends to finsih choosing.

Soobin's POV

I just came home from our house, i was kinda tired we were practicing for the competition. I'm now removing my shoes when i spotted mom getting ready.

"Mom, where are you going?" I asked looking at her, it looks like she's in a hurry. Where is she doing?

"Uhh, just somewhere sweety" said mom putting her things inside her bag.

"Mom come on, tell me" i said standing infront if her.

"I'll go to the hospital, i still have an appointment there" she said creasing my cheeks.

"Can i come with you?" I asked holding her hand pleading i really wanna come.

"Sure come on let's go" she said waiting for me outside, again i wear my shoes and went after her. We step inside her car as we drove off.

~Hospital~

"Mrs. Choi your condition is already getting more and more worse" the doctor said with a look full of concern. As i heard those words from the doctor it pained my chest. Knowing that mom's condition is getting worse. What would Y/N react once she new about this?

"Are you sure doc? There must be a misunderstanding" i said not wanting to believe I don't want mom to leave. No! I want her to live longer.

"There wasn't any misunderstanding there. I'm sorry to say this but, your mom's condition ain't curable anymore" he said patting my shoulder as a tear rolled down my cheeks no, no, no,

"No..." I mumble looking at my feet what would Y/N think about this? It would hurt her so much, and would feel guilty for not forgiving mom.

"Soobin, sweety everything's going to be okay" mom said holding my chin with her left hand and creasing my cheek with the right one.

"I just can't imagine Y/N's reaction about this" i said with teary eyes as i avoided eye contact it hurts. Knowing that you're mom has a incurable illness.

"Soobin, please listen to me. When i leave this world please take care of your sister for me" she said her eyes pleading at me.

"But mom, you aren't leaving" i said and hugged her tight I don't wanna let go of her. I'm afraid of letting her go maybe i won't see ehr anymore.

"Soobin don't cry come let's go home" she said as i nodded whipping the tears on my face and smiled bitterly to her.

I know it hurts but i guess this is reality, and reality hurts. They were right you'll be regretting it on the end.

We left the hospital and went to our car mom was the one driving cause she don't want me to drive

Y/N's POV

"Y'all are taking super long!!" I yelled slightly smacking chaeryoung's arm.

"Yeah we were hahaha" yuna said chuckling

"Y/N isn't that soobin?" Ryujin said pointing at the direction near the restaurant.

I looked at that direction and saw soobin oppa with mom. Should i go to them?

"Y/N i guess you need to go there" lia said making me nod at her "yeah i think i should" i said and said goodbye to eonnie's and went to soobin's direction

(A/n: sorry for the very late update also for the short chapter)