The Vibe of the Reaper

Kick!

The ball flew in the air, soaring.

It spun around as it glides through the air until it starts to be pulled down by an invisible force and lands in a blue and black uniform.

The boy grips it into his arms and starts to jog, taking his time as he surveyed around the field to find an opening.

He thinks he sees one as he tries to dart-

Boom! Thud!

He was taken by surprise as a sharp feeling pierces into his ribs and falls to the ground. His arms flies over his head as he lays motionless on the ground.

Bounce... Bounce...

"FUMBLE!" One of the Kazehaya High School players says as they easily scoop the ball up and head into their end zone, the returner was still dazed and hurt as he tries to figure out who it was.

...

Boom! Thud!

"Ooh! That's gotta hurt!" Sakura says as she witnessed a murder scene along with her friends who winced back at the scary tackle.

From the stands, they saw a boy in a beanie plow through the blockers of the opposing team before throwing himself into the returner, carrying him for five yards and tossing him down to the green ground.

"Fumble!" They could hear the players yell before Kazehaya High School grabbed the ball and runs it in for five points on the board.

Many boos and groans could be heard from the stands as a fourth of the audience who came for the white and blue school screamed and applauded the short drive, Gamo and her friends were so focused on the boy who made the first tackle of the game.

"That was pretty scary!"

"You think the other boy is okay?"

"I'm sure he's fine... He's playing rugby so he definitely took hits worse that this."

"I dunno..." Gamo says as she watches the boy push himself from his opponent and gives him a stare.

To everyone, it looked like any ordinary interaction with a bit of cockiness or perhaps words of exchange.

But between the two, the Reaper's eyes were giving his enemy a death glare, he was holding his ribs while his eyes shrunk at the murderous vibe he was giving off.

Fweeet!

The whistle finally blows, a signal for the match to come to a hold after a score. The Reaper steps over him to continue on with the match, a few refs sees the injured boy on the ground and watched as the trainers comes on the field to treat the boy who his wounds.

...

The rest of the match went as usual.

Y/n was hurting the opposing team literally, Kazehaya High School were scoring a lot of points through tries and penalty kicks, and their opponents was trying to figure out how to shut their opponent's ace player down.

With many tactics from getting into his mind to performing cheap hits that might stop his hot streak, it would only get worse.

Although Kazehaya High was winning 49-20 as of now, there was a lot of time left on the clock as the s/c midfielder had switched out to a forward, letting his teammates get some playing time as he was going against one of the A grade players.

They were watching their teams fight for the ball, juking and evading tackles while his opponent was pissing him off.

Touching his ears, tugging his shorts down, even pushing him down to the ground. The refs wasn't seeing this so it made Y/n not distracted but inflamed.