▪︎CAN'T THE FUTURE JUST WAIT

━━ TAPPING ONTO THE LOCATION,

You were shown a map with a blue pathway to guide you, and a red dot as a representation of where you are. Looking back up, staring at where the brunette boy had previously stood before running away, you decided to walk away, trying to leave all your worries behind. Maybe you didn't get the clear-up you wanted with the boy, but at least you saw him before leaving.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

UNKNOWN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   Unknown:
   I managed to turn down the
   security cameras but only
   temporarily.

   Unknown:
   the system around here is hard
   to hack so we better act fast.

   Unknown:
   Put the map in guide mode so
   I can easily show you the exit

You: 
How do I do that? 

   Unknown:
   Tap the red dot twice

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

You tapped onto the red icon and it quickly projected a man completely in red. His facial features weren't visible other than the fact that he had completely white eyes, but you could tell he had shortish hair but long enough to be tugged behind his ear and wore a long white headband under his hair, leaving two tails of the headband tied behind his head. Judging from his iconic forehead wear, no wonder Jschlatt called him 'the hippie guy.'

He waved at you, making sure to greet you despite not being able to speak.

"Hey..." you said, gazing at the figure in fascination. You tried to touch the hologram but as expected, your hand went through the figure and he looked at you, unpleased by what you have done.

"Sorry... I just wanted to know," you said.

You then heard footsteps coming your way and the both of you looked in the direction of the noise, alarmed by it. You could see a group of people walking towards the place you were as their shadows were seen on the wall. The holographic figure quickly grabbed your attention by coming into your view and lightly touching your chin.

'We have to go,' he signaled with his hands and he then went in a direction which you followed behind him.

There were hallways after hallways, rooms that lead to other rooms. It almost felt like you were in a never-ending maze while following a mythical creature to lead you out of it. Like in those folk tales where the spirit of the forest leads children out of the forest. Or...did they lead them further in? Either way, you continued to go through the seemingly endless buildings until you were met with an elevator.