𝟿:𝟶

Most of class 1A was chilling in the living room in the dorms

Most of class 1A was chilling in the living room in the dorms. They were talking and laughing with one another as a few were watching the TV that was playing some odd comedy drama. To be honest, it was just a normal weekend.

The sound of the elevator opening was heard by some students. Some looked over but than turned back to what they were doing once they realized that it was just Bakugou, who was probably getting himself something to eat or drink since it was in the after noon.

Bakugou went for the kitchen and pulled out some mochi for him to eat. No one saw this and he was okay with it, he wouldn't know what to do if one of his classmates knew that he sometimes liked cold stuff.

A moment later the elevator made a sound again. Y/n came out of the door with a small yawn. The other students glanced at Y/n but said nothing to him, thinking that he still needed his space, but were happy that Y/n was coming out more everyday.

Y/n went for the kitchen and some other students saw. They started to panic and tell the others that Y/n had walked into the kitchen while Bakugou was there. They all started to try and make up a way to calm the two males down since they probably still hated each other.

There was a bang sound and everyone whipped their head to look at the sound.

Y/n ran backwards as he giggled to himself. In his mouth there was a mochi while in his hand there was two of them. Bakugou was standing on the edge of the kitchen and made explosions with his hands to send vibrations to Y/n signaling that he was pissed.

"I was going to eat that bastard!!" Bakugou signed, fairly quickly and efficiently.

"I saw it, I eat it!!" Y/n signed back as he threw the middle finger at Bakugou.

Bakugou let out some offended sounds as he looked rather offended. Y/n could tell that Bakugou was pissed off but did nothing about it. He cackled silently to himself and made a dash for the elevator.

Bakugou huffed and tched. He looked away and went back into the kitchen. He made sure that no one had saw his small blush that appeared on his cheek.

The students eyes were wide in shock at what had just happened. Bakugou and Y/n were getting along after a month - maybe more - of not talking to each other. The thought of that was still processing in the students' head.

"Did anyone else just saw that?" Denki asks, still not believing what he saw.

"I think we all did," Jiro commented.

"Holy shit..." Sero mumbled.

"Holy shit indeed," Uraraka added.

"I would scold you, but I can't help but agree," Iida said.

"You think our plan worked the other day?" Mina asks Sero.

"It seems like it."

Mina smiled and held her fist up in a cheerful manner, "SCORE!! Operation get Bakugou and Y/n back together was a success!"

"Ha??" Bakugou questioned as he stepped out of the kitchen.

The students on the couch froze up.

"Nothing! Nothing at all Bakugou!!" Kirishima stated in a panic.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes and turned back to the kitchen, "It better be fucking nothing."

Mina sighed out in relief as everyone else relaxed. She did let out a yelp when she was jokingly punched on the arm.

"You almost got us caught!" Sero whispered-shouted.

"I know, I know! I'm sorry!" Mina whispered.

"But at least they're on friendly terms now, it's better than having the whole room so tense whe they're both in the same one - ribbit," Tsu stated with a finger on her cheek.

Uraraka nodded with a smile, she put a hand near her mouth in a whipper tone, "I'm honestly glad that almost everything is back to normal, it was so weird to see Y/n so gloomy all the time."

Everyone agreed and started to talk quietly amongst themselves. They began to laugh and the topic of Bakugou and Y/n soon became something in the past, at least, for now.

 They began to laugh and the topic of Bakugou and Y/n soon became something in the past, at least, for now