𝟷:𝟶:𝟶

Y/n was casually sitting in his room, swinging his legs as he sat on his chair studying about JSL once again

  Y/n was casually sitting in his room, swinging his legs as he sat on his chair studying about JSL once again. He suddenly paused the video and spun in his chair to stretch and rest his eyes for a second.

Y/n's line of sight suddenly landed on the squishmellow that Bakugou had got for him and was neatly placed on his bed. He sort of stared at the plush for a second. He than started to think about all the times he had spend with Bakugou.

The studying for tests and now JSL, the runs to malls just to hand out, the parks, the food, all the happy and fun memories of Bakugou suddenly came to Y/n like a truck in his head. All of the sweet moments, before and after the incident.

Y/n had got up from his seat from his desk and picked up the squishmellow and held it in his arms. He gave it a small squeeze and hugged it. A small blush of appreciation appeared on his cheeks.

Feeling his cheeks heating up, Y/n quickly shook his head. However, the feeling of the blush didn't go away. Y/n tried to think of other things to make the blush go away but the thought of Bakugou smiling to him made him blush more.

Y/n blinked in shock that he had blushed about Bakugou, the Bakugou. He felt all fuzzy inside when he remembers Bakugou's smile. His cheeks were in a heavy blush as his unintentionally thinks more of how Bakugou has been treating him right.

'No way...' Y/n thought in his head, 'I can't like Bakugou, he probably likes someone else, right? It has to be like that, I can't like him. But... he actually changed for the better... I... No this is wrong he has to have liked someone else, Kirishima or maybe Mina, but not me, it can't be me... right?'

'No fucking way I like Y/n,' Bakugou thought in his head as he covered the lower part of his face with a heavy blush

Bakugou was currently in his room as - he too - was currently studying JSL. But suddenly all of the happy thought with Y/n came rushing to him like a wave in the ocean, it was so sudden that it shock Bakugou himself.

Y/n smiles, his cheeky personality, his humor, his love, his everything, is what makes Bakugou like him so much. It was weird to Bakugou that he had actually fallen for someone, let alone that someone being Y/n.

Bakugou tapped his fingers on his desk in a nervous manner as he tried to stop his train of thought. But no matter how much Bakugou tried Y/n keeps popping up and making him blush red.

Bakugou sighed and put his head down, 'Out of all the idiots, I fall for him... But... I wouldn't have it any other way... No! No, no! I can't! He won't like me, he just gotten comfortable around me he can't like me, no he can't! But... I like him...'

Bakugou hissed to himself and peeked over his arm, "Damnit Y/n what are you doing to me?" He whispered to himself.

Bakugou groaned and sat straight up. He ruffled his hair as he silently scolded himself for thinking about Y/n at a time like this and a place as now. He stretched his arms and sat limp in his chair.

Bakugou dazed off, looking at his ceiling. Unintentionally imagining a world where he and Y/n are together. Bakugou let out a small yell in frustration as he covered his eyes. He slammed his head on the desk and rest there for a second.

Bakugou then propped his chin on the desk and looked to the side. There, was a picture frame that Y/n had created a while back - before the incident - of him and Bakugou smiling at each other while Y/n was holding the peace sign.

Bakugou gave a soft smile looking at the picture, 'Damnit, Y/n, I like you.'

'