~necklace and boat~

once eli got out of the shower he put on jeans and a shirt. "ready to go" i asked "yup let me just get my wallet" "alr i'll be in the car" i said walking off. when i got downstairs madison was up on the phone arguing with her very toxic boyfriend . "the boy you saw in the video was ellie's boyfriend so stop" madison said "i don't give a fuck madison i don't believe you" "why james why i don't give you a reason not to" madison screamed back in the phone

"give me your phone" i said quiet. she handed me her phone and i hung up. "want to go with me and hawk to the mall" i asked "sure" she said getting off the couch and putting her shoes on. we walked out of the door and to the car. i got in the driver seat and put my seat belt on and started the car.

eli got in the car "you want the aux"i asked "sure" i give him the aux and started driving to the mall. we got to the mall in 15 minutes and got out. "ok so why are we here" madison asked . "i need to get something for my mom" "oh ok" "and i need to get something can you help me madison" "um ok" then they walked off. what the fuck does he need to get and why with her.

eli's pov

me and madison walked off. "ok where are we going and why do you need me" "oh um so i wanted to get el something but i don't know she has everything" "what do you mean you want to get her something?" "like something special from me that tells her i love her and i'm always here for her" "ohhhh ok um like a promise ring?" "no it's a little to early for that umm like a necklace with a E on it" "ohh yea for ellie ok i get it" "no a E for eli" "who's name is eli" "mines- you know what never mind"

we walked into the jewelry store and went to the front. "hey what can i do for you" the lady in the front asked. "hi can i see the necklaces" "yea sure they're over here" i got a gold necklace with a E and a heart on it . i really do love this girl.

(the necklace change if you don't like)

ellies pov

i was buying the red bottoms and purse for my mom when eli and madison can up to me. "hey we're back" "hi what you guys do" i asked " um nothing madison just got a necklace" "oh ok" i payed for the shoes and purse. i was not the happiest with hawk right now he's low key scaring me. we walked back to the car eli driving me in the front and madison in the back. eli had his hand on my thigh and was looking sexy asf . we drove home .