12!

link: spoti.fi/3kjXoxO
ME AND MICHAEL | MGMT
THE NIGHT ME & YOUR MAMA MET | CHILDISH GAMBINO
FIRE OF LOVE | JESSE JO STARK
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT | NIRVANA

With the leaves beginning to change colors and fall, so was she, because there wasn't a minute in her days where she wasn't thinking about Harry. Despite what had happened on Halloween weekend, she adored him, more than anyone else on the planet, and she knows he felt bad for what he did, she could see it all over his face. She could tell he doesn't give out apologies very often, he sounded weird and unlike himself when he was saying sorry to her, but she took it, because it was way more than what she was used to being offered when someone did her wrong.

But now it was November, the trees were becoming bare, the wind was getting colder, and despite how much she loved the summertime, she loved the fall as well. She loved the holidays, the celebrations and the socialization. She loved the snow, and the winds and the rain just as much. She loved the way everything changed, and this year, she had one of the biggest life changes hand in hand with a small swing and comforting squeezes. Her nose was beginning to blush just like his own, but nothing stood a chance to the pink hue that burned the skin of her cheeks when he would press his lips to her own.

She was laughing at a story he was telling her, one from work with an insufferable customer that he made his own personal laughing stock, and she couldn't help but giggle too. He opens the door for her, letting her walk inside the quaint diner first before he follows, albeit their hands never come unclasped. There's a young hostess ready to seat them, grabbing two of the laminated menus with a smile before guiding them to one of the open booths that they both slide into. He sits across from her, letting the hostess tell them the specials in a rehearsed manner, but it didn't matter because neither of them were truly listening.

The hostess soon leaves them be, or really leaves them to let them be engrossed in each other like before, and it wasn't until a waitress came by did they order anything: a sugary Coke and an even sweeter lemonade. He reaches across the table whenever she sets the menu down, grabbing at her hand before swiping his thumb across the row of knuckles pushing against her skin. It's a habit he's picked up when they're in these situations, when in waiting games, he wastes his time on her, albeit it's not much of a waste when his eyes are so blessed.

"Know what you want?" She asks with her eyes peering up to meet his own, and as a smirk crawls along his lips, a glint of mischief sparkles in his eyes before he answers.

"Always."

"I'm talking about the food, Harry." She tells him with a slight scold to her words, although she continues on before he can reply. "Would you eat some of my burger if I got one? I'm not sure I can eat the whole thing." She asks in concern, as if the world would end if she left food on her plate, so he nods, despite whether it was a truthful answer or not.

The sweater hung from her shoulders was his, tucked into the belt rimmed jeans that hugged her waist, and with the sleeves rolled up, it still smelled like him. The sight of her dressed in a piece of him tugged on the weak strings of his heart, and he usually doesn't like people wearing his things or using his shit, but like everything else, it made a world of difference when Josephine was the one doing the using. She looked amazing today, and despite her summer tan fading into the beginning of autumn, her skin still glowed with every smile she gave him with her pink, full lips that he was freshly addicted to.

"Can I ask you something?" She speaks up, tearing him out of his daze.

"Depends." He smirks at her teasingly, earning a quick eye roll from her before she continues on with her burning question.