chapter 23

'THE DATE'

Third one's POV

Y/n went downstairs excitedly when she heard a knock on the door, probably Camila. She check herself once more and walk to the door.

"Hi." Camila greet her as her eyes traveled to y/n's body. "You look beautiful and sexy." Camila said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you, Camila, you too." Y/n blushed and put a strand hair behind her ear.

"Ready to go?" Camila ask. Y/n nod.

Camila hold her hand and entertwine their fingers. Camila open the car door for her and let her in, then she hop in the car and started driving.
......

"We're here." Camila said and hop out the car and open the car door for y/n.

"Wow...this looks  beautiful." Y/n said admiring the place.

"Right? This restaurant is kinda famous, its quite far from the city but I think it's worth it 'cause it's beautiful." Camila said, y/n nod.

"The food must be great." Y/n said and walk to the entrance with Camila by her side.

They sat at the table and talk for a bit.

"Ready to order?" Camila ask.

"Yeah."

Camila wave at the waiter and ordered their food. Soon the food arrive and they start to eat.

"Mm..the food is more than great, no wonder a lot of people eat here." Y/n said as she continue eating.

"I agree." Camila says.

Soon they finished eating. Camila paid the food and went back to the car. They stayed inside for a bit.

"I'm so happy right now." Camila said with a wide smile on her face.
"Thank you y/n."

"For what?" Y/n ask.

"For the date, for agreeing to went out with me tonight." Camila said and kiss her in the cheek. Y/n is happy too, this is her actually first date, Lauren never ask her on a date.

'God we didn't even have a date even just for once' She thought.

"No problem, cammie, and thank you too for the date." Y/n said. "Can we go somewhere? I miss this place I used to go."

"Of course, anything for you." Camila said. "Which way?"

"I'll just guide you the way." Y/n said and told her which way should she take.

"Here. Stop here." Y/n told her and she stop the car.

They hop off the car and admired the view their seeing.

"God knows how much I missed this." Y/n said and drag Camila.

They sat at the big tree trunk laying on the ground that was cutted for many years ago.

"It's still here, I'm glad they didn't get rid of it." Y/n said talking about the tree trunk they sitting.

"Wow, this is so beautiful." Camila said admiring the beauty of miami city with the beautiful sparkling stars making the place more beautiful.

They are at the kind of a top of a hill which you can see a view of a city.

"I used to come here a lot, when I feel lonely, sad, angry or any kind of emotion that makes me need to feel comfort, and this place makes me feel it. I feel so much comfort in this place like the nature is trying to calm me down. And it did calm me down everytime I see this place." Y/n said staring at the view of the city.
Camila stared at her while listening.

Y/n glance at her looking through her eyes. Y/n giggle and that break her from staring.

"Staring is rude, you know?." Y/n said.

"Sorry, you're just so beautiful and I like watching you speak, your voice sounds like an angel." Camila said causing y/n to blush.

"You're too sweet Camila." Y/n said.
Camila giggle and kiss her cheeks.

Camila slowly take her hand and entertwine them and said

"Y/n, whenever you feel lonely, sad, angry or what, just always remember I'm here to give you comfort. I may not give you the best one but just so you know you have someone to ran to or talk to." Camila said.

"I know. Thank you, that means a lot." Y/n said and smiled at her.

Camila cup her face and lean in to connect their lips. Y/n kiss her back immediately. When the air becomes issue the two pull apart to breath.

"I like you y/n, a lot." Camila said and started caresing y/n's hand as nervousness filled her body. She look at her in the eyes and ask

"Can you be my girlfriend, y/n?"

Y/n look at her and think about it for a bit. 'it isn't that bad, I should give it a try'. y/n thought.

"What about Lauren? she'll sure be mad." Little voice interrupt.
'eh fuck her, she didn't even ask me for a date or to be her girlfriend. We are nothing, she just want my body' she thought.

"Yes, I can be your girlfriend Camila." Y/n answer with a smile on her face.

Camila hugged her tightly like she will never let go.

"As much as I like to hug you right now but I need to breath, cammie." Y/n told her.

Camila let go and kiss her again this time passionately. When Camila got touchy y/n break the kiss before it goes to something.

"I think we need to go now, it's already late." Y/n said and stand up.

"Only if you give me one more kiss." Camila said. Y/n roled her eyes playfully.

"Fine." And she bent down to peck her lips and help her stand up.

.......

They arrived at y/n's house and park Camila's car.

"Can you sleepover, I really want to cuddle with you." Y/n whine.

"Sure, come here baby, let's go inside." Camila said and enter the house.

"How was the date?" Y/n's abuela ask as they enter the the house.

"It was great." Y/n answered. "Abuela, can my girlfriend sleepover?" Y/n ask even if she knows it's totally fine she didn't need to ask permission, she just want to her to know she have a girlfriend.

Camila blushed so hard and tried to hide at Y/n's back.

"Oh. Wow. Finally my granddaughter is not single anymore." Camila laugh at her and y/n playfully glare at her grandma.

"Oh and Camila, you're such a lovely and beautiful young lady. Take care my granddaughter for me." She said.

"Sure will." She assured her.

After that the two went to Y/n's room and changed to their PJs.

They lay at the bed together staring and admiring each other 'til their eyes become tired and dicided to sleep.

"Goodnight my cammie." Y/n said and kiss Camila's forehead and cuddle her.

"Goodnight baby." Camila said and snuggle her face on y/n's neck and let the sleep take over.