Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway

A/n: I don't own Fast and Furious franchise

3rd POV

At a working dock, a white tanker is being lowered by a crane onto a truck on the side it says 'Rodgers' in the back is a lot of electrical equipment from a company called 'Panasonic' the doors close a man looks he raise his phone press a button for a speed dial.

He walks while holding it to his ear said, "Just packed up a real money load, and it's comin' your way" A crane drives by him as he walks "Look for 'Rodgers' on the side of the truck" He moves a bit "Don't forget my share of the deal" Man ends the call looks around as the truck leaves the docks.

The truck drives down the road at night but coming in from behind is three black Honda Civic EJ1 with green neon lights underneath the first car drove to the front making the truck driver honk his horn.

Suddenly the sunroof opens a man stands up holding a harpoon gun as the two cars are on either side of the truck the man fires going through the glass the car drives ahead pulling the glass off while the 2nd car drives forward to the front.

The sunroof opens a 2nd man gets up he grabs the harpoon gun aims and fires hitting the seat the 2nd man lowers the gun as a 3rd man stands the 2nd man hooks the 3rd man on the cord gives a thumbs up and went back in the car.

While the 3rd man gets out onto the roof as the car drives close the 3rd man jumps onto the truck and climbs inside while the driver has a bat, he swings at the 3rd man who dodge making the truck sway side to side a bit.

The driver swings again missing the 3rd man as the truck sways more the driver swings, but the 3rd man pulls a gun out and fires a dart on the driver's arm who groans but swings the bat but he's losing his strength.

Seeing this the 3rd man moves and shove the driver into the back taking over the driving seat and straightening the truck as they all went through wooden barriers the truck horns making worker move to the side.

1st car moves to the front the 3rd car move behind the car while the 2nd car stays in place but drives under the truck just passing by barrels and cones then comes out once clear the truck and the cars drive ahead into the night.

The next morning at Dodger Stadium a green Mitsubishi Eclipse it stops inside is a blonde hair man his name is Brian he revs up his engine staring forward press the pedal, shift gears then release making his car go.

Brian changes pedals, and shift gears going fast he shift gears again making the speed metre go to nine changing pedals, shift gears making the speed counter go up to 140mph going faster but suddenly screeches turning around.

Brian notice turns his steering wheel to make his car stop the car keeps moving until it stops Brian breathing hard hits the dashboard said "Shit", So he drives his car away.

A few hours later, on a street a red Ford F-150 SVT Lightning is driving up a hill it makes a turn then turns right to park behind a brown car getting out of the truck is Brian he closes the door holding a magazine he walks over to a café called 'Toretto's market & Café'.

Inside is a brown long hair woman writing on a paper she looks to see Brian coming the girl's name is Mia she looks down as Brian enters puts the magazine down sits at the counter Mia looking at the paper ask, "Tuna on white, no crust, right".

While Brian flips some pages said, "I don't know" He looks at a page "How is it" Mia turns her head said, "Every day for the last three weeks you've been comin' in here and you've been askin' me how is the tuna".

Mia looks down "Now, it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before" Mia looks at Brian who flips a page "And guess what, it hasn't changed" Brian smiles said, "I'll have the tuna" Mia ask, "No crust" Brian flips a page looks up said "No crust".