sungchan - injury

word count : 598

-

"i told you your job was dangerous! i don't care if you're good at doing stunts. look what happened to you. what happens if you get hurt again?" sungchan scolded you as he wheeled you out of the hospital. "are you listening to me?" he asked.

"i heard you the first time when you scolded me hours ago," you sleepily replied.

sungchan looked down at you and immediately softened up. he leaned in and kissed the top of you head. "are you in any pain?"

"painkillers did their job," you replied. you looked up at him, "not gonna lie, i was scared doing that one," you admitted.

"then why did you go through with it?" he asked and you two reached his car. he unlocked his car and opened the passenger side door.

"cause i thought it would have been fine. i've been scared because of stunts countless of times," you said and sungchan helped you into the car. he put your seatbelt on for you before closing the door to the car. then, sungchan put the wheelchair and your bag in the trunk before getting into the driver's seat.

"do you want to go home? or maybe get something to eat?" he asked while putting his seatbelt on and starting up the car.

"don't you have practice soon? you should just drive to sm," you said to him.

"i'll bring you home first," he said and started driving.

"you'll be late if you bring me home first. just go to practice," you said to him.

"you're gonna be bored," sungchan said.

"i've been bored for the past three hours waiting for the doctor to sign off on my discharge. i think another few hours won't hurt," you said to him.

he sighed, "okay, suit yourself." he grabbed your hand and laced his fingers with yours. then, while holding your hand, he pulled your intertwined hands and kissed the back of your hand.

sungchan drove for a few minutes and reached the company building. he parked his car and turned his car off. you unbuckled your seatbelt when you heard the trunk open. you looked out the window and saw the trunk close before sungchan came over. he opened the door and helped you out of the car and into your wheelchair.

"we should decorate your cast," he said to you and locked his car.

"ooh, we should. i need everyone to sign it too," you added as sungchan pushed you into the company building. both of you traveled upstairs and into one of the practice rooms, where some of the members were.

"you're out of the hospital!" tae il exclaimed the obvious as sungchan pushed you into the corner, where the couch was. he helped you onto the couch and you moved so your broken leg was resting on the couch.

"wait. what happened to you? i didn't know you were in the hospital," hendery asked.

"a failed stunt?" jaehyun asked.

you nodded, "yea. i jumped off a platform while doing a flip and didn't land in the right spot. so i won't be doing much for awhile," you sighed.

"you'll be fine. you can watch us make mistakes," mark laughed.

"guys, we should start rehearsal," yuta spoke up. the guys agreed and went back to the center of the room.

"don't be stupid like me and break something," you said to them and looked at sungchan, "have fun."

he laughed, "thanks. take a nap if you're tired, okay?" he said and you nodded. then, he kissed your forehead and walked into the center with the guys.