yuta - make out session

word count : 610

-

"come on, let's go dance," you tried to persuade yuta, who was leaning against a wall next to the staircase.

"i don't really want to," yuta replied.

you pouted, "fine, i'll go dance with other guys then," you said to annoy him and started walking away from him.

"wait, baby," he called you and grabbed your hand.

"since you don't want to dance, at least let me dance," you said to him.

he sighed, "just stay within my sight, and don't dance with other guys." you smiled and kissed his cheek before going into the crowd of people.

the music changed and more people started to party, so the living room of the house you were in became pretty crammed. you were basically shoulder-to-shoulder with some people, but you kept having a good time.

you kept dancing and found yourself near the front door. you and the people around you continued dancing your hearts out as the night continued. it was so much fun to be with everyone.

"hey, want a drink?" one of the people you were dancing with asked.

"nah, i'm good," you replied. the girl nodded and left to go get a drink for herself and the others who wanted one.

"y/n, you should come out more! it's been forever since we partied together!" a guy said to you.

"i've been busy. i'll try to come out more though!" you replied to him. "oh, you're hosting a party next week, right?" you asked another guy.

the second guy nodded, "yea. i texted the details to you, right?" he asked.

"yea, i'm pretty sure i saw it," you replied to him. "i can't wait—ah!" you were suddenly pulled by your arm. you turned around and saw yuta holding you. "yuta, what are you doing?" you asked him.

"i told you not to dance with other guys," he reminded you.

"they're my friends from school. don't do this," you said to him as yuta let go of you.

"come on," yuta said and pulled you down the hallway.

"yuta," you called out to him, but he wouldn't listen to you. "what the hell is up with you?" you asked as he brought you into someone's room and locked the door behind you too. "baby."

he pushed you up against the wall next to the door and started kissing you. you just let yourself relax as yuta kissed you. he pulled away for a second before kissing you again. one of his hands was on the back of your head and the other was on your lower back. after a bit of passionately kissing, you tapped his chest, and yuta finally pulled away from you.

"what's wrong, baby?" you asked him, not knowing his exact emotion.

"i'm jealous, alright? every damn time we go to one of these parties, i get jealous because of all of these guys. i know they're from school, but damn it, i don't like other guys with my girl," he admitted and kissed you again. he moved his hands down and put them on your waist and put his forehead against yours. "i'm sorry, baby."

you brought your hand up to his cheek and pecked him on the lips, "can't get enough of me, huh? you just want me all to yourself," you laughed.

yuta chuckled, "heh, you're right about that."

you put your arms around his neck and started kissing yuta. he pressed himself closer to you and picked you up in his arms.

"baby, i love you," he said to you before kissing you again.

"i love you more, baby," you said to him, and he kissed you again.