taeyong - phone call

word count : 550

-

hours had passed by since you had gotten into bed. you could stay up late since you didn't have work the next day, but you just wanted to get some sleep.

you scrolled through your phone and decided to call taeyong to see if he was still awake. you doubted it but still called him anyways. you put your phone up to your ear and heard the phone ring a few times.

"hello?" taeyong drowsily answered the call.

"oh, you're asleep, aren't you?" you asked.

"yea. what's up? can't sleep?" he asked.

"mhm, but you can go back to sleep. sorry for bothering you," you said to him.

"no, it's okay. i like hearing your voice," taeyong replied and yawned. "how was your day, baby?"

"it was good," you answered and sat up in your bed. you fixed your pillow and laid back down. "i miss you."

"i miss you, too," taeyong said to you. you sighed. "what's wrong?" he asked.

"i want to cuddle..."

taeyong chuckled, "cuddles do sound nice right now."

"especially since we haven't seen each other in awhile," you replied. "do you think we can go on a date soon? or maybe i could spend the night at your dorm?" you asked him.

"i'm sure it wouldn't hurt, i've just been working on stuff and practicing," he said. "hey."

"what?"

"i love you."

you smiled, "i love you more."

"nah, i love you more," taeyong argued.

"but i love you more," you said and both of you laughed.

after a couple seconds of silence, "hey y/n?"

"yea?"

"come over and cuddle with me."

you sat up in your bed, "really?"

"did i stutter? get your pretty little face over here," taeyong ordered. you immediately climbed out of your bed but got tangled by one of your blankets, causing you to fall onto the floor. "y/n? what happened? are you okay?" you heard taeyong ask.

you picked your phone that had fallen and brought it back up to your ear, "i'm okay. i got too excited," you laughed. you heard taeyong laugh as you got up. you put your blanket on the bed and grabbed your car keys from the top of your dresser. "yay, i'm so excited," you happily said as you left your room.

"hey, just warning you, i'm waking up early," taeyong said to you as you walked to the front door of your apartment.

"that's fine. i'll wake up when you wake up so i can get something for breakfast," you replied and slipped on a pair of sandals. "okay, i'm leaving now," you announced and unlocked your front door.

"be careful on your way here," taeyong said to you as you walked out of your apartment. "maybe i should've gone over to your place..."

"it's fine, babe," you said as you locked the front door, "i'm already out anyways, and the drive isn't that far. besides, i have pepper spray." you mentioned.

"still, just be careful, and have that pepper spray ready."

"do you want me to pepper spray you or something?" you jokingly asked him.

you could feel taeyong rolling his eyes at you, "you know what i mean, you dumb ass," he answered. "now hurry up and get over here."

"i'm on my way, babe. see you soon."