jisung - backstage

word count : 487

-

"do you have a pass?" a security guard asked you. you held up the pass you were given by jisung's manager and the guards let you through.

nct dream and other artists were performing at a concert, and you came to surprise jisung since you hadn't seen him in forever. you walked around and eventually found nct dream's dressing room in the middle of a hallway. you quietly entered and noticed that only some of their staff were there.

"hello," you announced as you walked inside.

"oh, y/n! it's been awhile!" a staff member greeted you.

"we could've brought you here if you wanted," another staff member said to you.

"oh, it's fine. thank you for the pass," you said.

as you talked with their staff members, you heard "hot sauce" being played and immediately looked at the tv that was on the wall. you watched their performance and smiled the whole time.

"can i go surprise him at the stage?" you asked.

"go for it. it's down the hall," a staff member said.

you left the room and headed backstage, singing along to "hello future" when it started playing through the speakers. you made it to the stage and watched the rest of their performance on a monitor that was set up behind the stage.

their stage eventually ended and you waited by a staircase. you saw the guys walk down the stairs.

"jisung," you called out to your boyfriend, who was taking out his in-ear monitors.

"y/n?" he saw you and headed straight towards you. he brought his mic down and stood in front of you, "hi."

"hi," you tried to hug him.

"i'm sweaty, don't hug me yet," he said as someone handed him a water and a fan.

"here, i'll hold this for you," you said to him and held the fan while he took a sip of water. "good job out there."

"thank you," he smiled and you two started walking back to his dressing room. "why didn't you tell me you were coming?" you asked.

"i wanted to surprise you!" you answered. jisung stopped walking and you looked at him, "what's wrong?" you asked him.

he hugged you tightly, "i love you."

"i love you, jisung," you said while hugging him back. you two stayed like that for a bit. "should we go back to the dressing room?" you asked him.

"i don't wanna," he replied, "oh, i have to change my clothes."

"come on, let's go," you said to him and both of you stopped hugging. jisung was grinning from ear-to-ear. "someone's happy."

"because you're with me. i'll always be happy when you're with me," jisung replied. "you wanna go on a date afterwards?" he asked.

"i'd love that," you said to him. "come on, let's get you back." you held his hand and both of you started walking back to nct dream's dressing room.