🐰CONTEST #5(CLOSED)🐰

Hey guys!

I welcome you all to the bunny contest #5.

BEFORE PROCEEDING AND PARTICIPATING,MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ AND FOLLOWED THE RULES.

Also,read the prompt carefully and take care of the deadline.

And,if you change your username in contest duration or withdraw from the contest,do inform me.

Thanks to all those who gave me suggestions.Will use them in future.

Special thanks to killergirlwalker for the suggestion.

Prompt:

So this time,you all have to create a cover on fear.
It could be fear of water,height,spider,fire,dark,smoke or even weird things such as fear of exams,shopping,going out,meeting people etc.....(It could be even fear of your mom/dad lmao😂)

Title: Anything suitable to your cover

Subtitle: Anything suitable(Important)

Size: 512×800

Theme/mood: Anything that matches your prompt.

Must have: Your and mine username

Tip: The prompt is fear,that doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be gloomy,scary....You can choose themes like fear of exams and could choose some funny cartoons to depict it.Creativity is the key!

Deadline:7 July,12:00AM IST.

Important:Make sure you attach all the resources too.

Like,you give a design,in the same chapter,attach the original pictures,backgrounds or supplements you've used,also,their app credits.

This way,I'd be able to know,how much editing,modifications you've done,and will help me a lot in unbiased review.

Didn't understand?Go to my 'Wonder:A graphic portfolio' book in my profile.Open any chapter of that book,you'll get it how to add resources......

Any queries????

How to join:(make sure you've read and followed the rules)

Comment "Fear" here and tag 5 active graphic designers>>>>>>>>

Waiting for your entries!

Also,very important thing,do vote on the updates of this book as you do for others.The more you vote,the ranking of this book will go up,and it will help in spreading to other designers too.

Love love,
Bee❤