Chapter 2

Seth told me that they will fetch me to school back every day. Well, it seemed like they were stalking me. But Seth quickly denied it and said they were protecting me. Hah.

So that explains why I'm in Ryder's car with the others. Well, they weren't exactly acting like bad boys.

"No!"

"Shutup Seth!"

"Why not you shut up first?"

Their conversation was something like this. By the time we reached school, they stopped bickering.

When I stepped out of the car, all eyes were on me. I could literally feel people judging me. At first, I blend in the crowd. Now, everyone will know me as the girl with The Three Boys.

"Just ignore them," Jackson told me. He hung his arm around mine. It feels weird since I'm not close to him, yet.

----

The rest of the days were accompanied by the guys. I didn't realise that all my classes have at least one of them.

But there were still many people staring at me. Be it glares, curious eyes, worried eyes, I still didn't like it.

"Avery, you okay?" Seth asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I replied, nodding.

We walked to Ryder's car together.

"Do the you and Jackson have a car?" I asked.

He replied, "Jackson doesn't have one even though he have a license. I don't have one cause I can't drive."

"Okay. How do you guys became friends?"

He grinned and said, "well, we were all bad boys, so I thought why not be friends. We can make a gang. I tried to talk to Ryder but he never really talked to me. He was always the calm and quiet one. But gradually, he came to get used to how, I quote 'talkative I am'. He started talking more and tada, we're friends. Then for Jackson, we hit off very fast. Even though we always fight, he's a very good friend. Same for Ryder, he might be quiet and quite emo - please not tell him that, he's also awesome!"

I laughed. Seth was indeed the talkative one.  

"Be honest, why do you want to be friends with me. I mean im just an average girl and you you all are the scary, badass guys. What have I done to make you notice me? I have never talked to any of you guys before, so.... explain,"

"You're quite funny, kind, weird, ya, sarcastic - don't give me that look, I know what remarks you want to say but you just refrain yourself from saying that. But well, when you're with us, just say it out. We'd like to hear them," he grinned. "Hope it's not as lame as Jackson's though," I laughed. 

It was fun to be with Seth, he's not as scary as it seems.

-----

Hello! So yeah, I've updated again. This chapter is mainly to get to know Seth. The next chapter will be Jackson.

Comment, Vote and Follow! 

Thanks for your support! :)

Xx elykpopopr xX