Argue.

i recommend listening to the song during this chapter,

Y/N POV
________

"Hey y/n, what's in that little box?" Tommy asked.

"It's a box tubbo gave me a while back, i waited to open them." I sigh and take off the tape on the box, opening it and taking out the notes.

I let out a big, shaky breath and looked at ranboo.

He gave me a approving nod and i opened the note.

"Hello y/n! Glad you opened the notes! I just wanted to say to you, thank you, for walking into my life, i've been so much happier with you here. Hopefully i'll see you soon, yeah?
Love, Tubbo!! xo."

I read the note out loud, my throat clenching as my eyes swelled with tears.

I opened the second note.

"Dear y/n,

I'm glad your here! This is an important note.
I couldn't say this in person, but i love you.

Take care for me okay?

With love, Tubby."

"What...." I mumbled.

"Finally you know." Tommy spoke softly.

"No...He wouldn't do this if he loved me!" I choked out, bringing my knees to my chest, hugging them as i sobbed.

Ranboo scooted over to my side and hugged me the best he could, comforting me as tommy sat there and read the notes over again.

"i need to see him." i croaked .

"y/n it's raining" Ranboo pointed to tommys window.

"i don't care, i'm going to see him." I stood up.

"Tommy which way is tubbo from here" I looked at him and he said nothing, and only pointed.

I thanked him and sprinted off and out of the house, down the road that tommy pointed.

I ran and ran, each raindrop hitting my skin as i came closer and closer to tubbos house, my clothes and hair getting soaked.

I saw his street sign and ran towards it, looking at every house that i passed, until i stopped in-front of his house.

I ran up the door and knocked, until the door opened, seeing the one person i came here for.

Tubbo.

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Tubbo shouted, looking at me in the face.

"I need to talk to you!" I shouted back and pulled him outside, shutting the door.

"I'm getting soaked!" He complained.

"Well i'm not going to talk to you where your parents can hear! Just let me talk to you!" I calmly stated and sighed.

"What can you possibly need now" Tubbo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I saw the notes you gave me when we had the touch bracelets and i ran here as fast as i can." I coughed, wiping the raindrops from my face.

"Oh so you can reject me face to face? So you can humiliate me and completely shatter me huh? well that's too bad i don't care." He scoffed.

"TUBBO NO! That's not it! Tubbo i..." I hesitated.

"OH MY GOD Y/N SPIT IT OUT ALREADY! YOU DONT CARE! NEVER HAVE NEVER DID!" tubbo shouted, swinging his arms in the air.

"TUBBO I FUCKING LOVE YOU OKAY? I DONT LIKE EMILY, I NEVER HAVE! SHE SET ME UP SO SHE CAN GET CLOSE TO WILBUR! I LOVE YOU TUBBO! ONLY YOU!" I chocked.

he stood there in shock as i stared at him.

tears swelled his eyes and he came closer.

"i love you too y/n.."

"y/n..?"

i cant hear him.

"Tubbo?"

"y/n.."

"y/n...!"

i jolted up.

"finally, your awake! now come on before your late!" my father shouted.

"oh...coming!"