CHAPTER FIVE

taehyung's pov

it was saturday, the day of my supposed date.

so i invited jimin and momo round since i was so nervous, one of my friends being a whole beauty guru (jimin) and my other friend being a total chatterbox (momo) helping me take my mind off my nerves. and my son being a sweet companion.

they decided on my outfit, my makeup and my accessories. soobin picking out this lovely black bag.

"taehyung, your haven't even told us who your going on a date with!" jimin chirped, ironing taehyungs short, red dress.

"i bet its—" momo got cut off.

"it's jungkook." taehyung blurted out.

"shut the fu-front door." momo said, realising she was holding soobin, so she had to watch her language.

"taehyung, are you being serious?" jimin asked, hanging up the clothes to see how it would look.

"yes, he came to my house last night!" taehyung squealed, he forgot how dates worked, and the fact that it was with someone he's meant to despise made him even more worried.

"omg! after three years homeboy's finally come to his senses." jimin chuckled, "here put this on." jimin said referring to the outfit.

authors pov

it was 7:30pm, taehyung had finished getting ready, he was in his favourite outfit combo.

not forgetting the little, black bag soobin picked out

"how do i look?" taehyung did a 360 in front of his friends and son.

"good, good!" soobin chirped.

"thank you bubba," taehyung hugged him, smothering him in concealer.

"you look amazing!" jimin clapped.

"models should be happy you chose real estate and not modelling!" momo chuckled, picking the dust off of taehyungs dress.

"and now we wait," taehyung sat down with a huff.

taehyungs pov

it was 7:59pm and i was internally screaming, i was sweating so much that momo had to fan me and jimin was doing my touch ups with a little red lipstick.

"you're all set, taehyung!" jimin smiled, the three besties shared a hug, before the door knocked.

"oh shit!" i whispered, going to open the door.

"hello," i said quietly, looking at the tall jungkook in a, black, turtle neck and baggy, black pants that hugged his figure amazingly, his broad shoulder slim waist and thick thighs—

"taehyung, you look amazing." jungkook smiled, looking down at me.

"thank you," he pulled me in for a hug, the way he grasped onto my waist felt euphoric, i was touch-deprived.

"let's go shall we," jungkook took my hand, so i went to say bye to my boy.

"bye bubba, mommy's going to be back soon okay." i gave him a kiss, the lipstick staining his cheek. jungkook smiling at the twos interaction.

"let's go beautiful," jungkook deepened his voice sending shivers down my back.

we went into his tesla model s, not expecting this type of luxury, i felt almost out of place.

"so where are we going?" i asked with a smile, jungkook was just staring at my face.

"is there something on my face?" i asked totally oblivious to what was even going on.

"no wonder we made such a cute child." jungkook said lowly under his breath, but i heard.

it gave me butterflies, i didn't know i could fold so easily like this. maybe it was because i missed him so much. but no, i had to be mad at him, the only reason i'm doing this is because he asked— i would never do this willingly.

or would i?

▫️
i want this story to be somewhat short, maybe 20 or 25 chapters!