Chapter 18 - Nightmare

After the mission, Izuku did an internship with his father. They went through documents and helped out the police with some unsolved cases. They spent time sitting at the desks in Nezu's office in UA and drinking tea ouside when there was lovely weather.

Tensei and Touya went back to their HQ's to continue their internships with their younger brothers, while Oboro was back in his area patrolling around for any villain activity. The students continued to do their internships without any problems and by the end of the week, some were disappointed to return. Students went back to UA with the new things they have learnt and went to their classes like normal.

Izuku was there early again and there was no one there. He decided to take a nap, since he was tired and dizzy for some unknown reason. He walked up to his desk, placed his bag away and sat on his chair. He placed his arms crossed on top of the desk and his head in between them. He closed his eyes and let darkness take over him.

Once there was darkness, he saw 2 figures. He was dreaming, but at the time he didn't know. He strolled towards the figures, but as he went closer to them, they were getting hazier. Izuku squinted his eyes to try and make out the figures, but it was no use. He tried to speak, but they didn't seem to notice him. Instead he heard what they were saying.

"Target is at UA."

"I know, we just have to capture him and everything will go to plan."

"I know. We will attack soon."

"Should we kill the rest, once we capture the target?"

"Yes, they're useless anyway."

"Understood."

Izuku wondered what they meant and who they wanted to capture. He didn't want anyone to be kidnapped or killed. He had to figure it out fast. Izuku wanted answers, so he rushed up to the unknown figures, but as he tried to reach out to them, his body went straight through them. Forgetting that he couldn't be heard he yelled questions.

"Who are you trying to kidnap? 

Is it one of my friends? 

When will you attack?

 Why do you want to capture only one person and kill the rest? 

What are you planning?"

Izuku kept yelling as the figures walked away from his sight. He tried to case after them, but as he was running, he felt like he kicked something. He looked down as he stopped running. His eyes widened and tears were flowing down his cheek as he was frozen. What he just kicked was Todoroki's bloody hands. Todoroki's whole body was covered in his own blood and was laying in front of him, lifeless. Izuku looked around and saw other lifeless bodies. It was all the bodies of his classmates and people who he thought was family. He fell to his knees and hesitated as he stretched out his left hand towards Todoroki's hand. He picked it up gently and tried to find pulse, but it was no use.

He tried to check others, but it ended up in thesame result. Their bodies were cold, covered in wounds and blood. Izuku foundhimself back to where his father, Todoroki and Iida were laying. He started tocry out more and started to scream in despair. His tears overflowing andrefused to stop, but he heard voices and tried to listen to them. He needed tocalm down himself, but it wasn't working. Until he felt a familiar touch on hisface.

It was cold, yet warm at the same time and thanks to that, Izuku's eyes startledopened and it revealed his friends all looking at him with worried faces. Todorokiwas the closest to him and he looked more worried than the others. Izuku sat upand looked at his friends. He was glad to see them alive, which his tearscontinued to flow and Todoroki patted his back to calm him down.