𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

"Come on, let's go!" your friend declared impatiently, shooting up from their seat to get going even faster. Excitement ran through their veins as they had finally gotten the chance to spend some quality time with their best friend.
As you and (B/F/N) made it out of the diner, beautiful gold's and rose like colours painted the sky in stunning hues, it was almost dystopian-like. Your (E/C) orbs examined the gorgeous masterpiece crafted within the sky as you strolled peacefully to your house with your friend. The air was cool and brushed through your hair, giving you a sense tranquillity. Luckily, your friend's house was on the way to your house. So you two decided it was best for a pit stop. You both came to a halt in front of a light brown house. Well kept white flowers lined the outside of a smooth concrete path that welcomed one to the house. It was almost beckening for you to step foot in the house.
It was nostalgic.
Memories of your younger self skipping to the dark oak door, and running your small fingers against the white petals played at the back of your mind.
It was a simpler time.

"(Y/N) you can go get yourself ready at your house, I'm going to take a shower now. I'll meet you there," they voiced while producing a small wave with those words. Their voice made your eyes flutter as you pulled yourself back to reality. You just nodded at your friend with a toothy grin.

"Don't get lost!" You teased, prompting your friend to stop at the doorway to peer back at you, rolling their eyes in a playful manner before speaking up once again.

"I'm flabbergasted, you assume I don't know how to walk a block from here?" they spoke out, attempting their best act of being offended. They placed their hand upon their chest and shut their eyes dramatically. A small giggle lifts their lips a few seconds later before making their way into the doorframe, closing the door gently behind them. You loved (B/F/N) with all your heart, they couldn't have been a better friend. They were like a (Brother/Sister) to you. You almost felt as though you had to protect them from danger, like they were the only person that could understand you in this messed up world. A treasure. If darkness held you, they would cling on tighter.
After reminiscing in old memories once again, you move your feet towards the direction of your house. You remembered your room was a pig pen, so it was probably best that (B/F/N) hadn't come to see what a pig you were. This was a great opportunity to tidy up a bit and take a shower yourself. Your mom and dad disappeared on a vacation to Hawaii, they begged you to come with them. Nonetheless, you turned down the tempting offer due to your big game and graduation. What a time to leave. You loved your parents with almost everything you had, but the decisions they made were questionable.
You set foot into your empty house, your keys ringing eerily through the front hallway. You slipped off your shoes and sprinted up to your room, placing your backpack down and sighing.
"Time to get cleaning"

Toby's POV

I watched as Masky vanished into the tall, sunburnt doors of the mansion. I observed my surroundings carefully, keeping an eye out for a certain white figure.
'So Masky really didn't rat me out! What a good... piece of shit,'
After my small trip I came to the realization that I actually had no idea where (Y/N) was located. They could have lived anywhere! Certainly they couldn't just give out their address to social media, that was too ideal. Thoughts of failure suddenly crept into my mind.
'Great Toby, you had one job... if only you could search... up... BEN!!' I snapped my fingers as though a mini light bulb lit inside my skull. I happily made my way towards the mansion and found myself unconsciously moving towards Ben's room. I stopped in front of a door down one of the hallways, cation tape was plastered in arbitrary directions. I cleared my voice before pounding on the door like a wild ape.
"B-B-Ben, I need *tic* need y-y-you to f-find i-information about so-someone!" I exclaimed, knocking melodies urgently on his door to get the pervy elf to answer. He was probably 'busy' with a video game.
"B-B-Ben!--" as I hollered his name one more time before the door flung open, making me punch the air and almost flop over. Luckily I didn't or that would've been embarrassing. I starighted myself and waved at Ben, who didn't exactly enjoy my presence. His left eyebrow twitched, his red eyes narrowed towards me and he crossed his arms. Like an angry child that just got his crayons taken away.