* Chapter Fifty-Eight *

[Skeppys POV]

I watched as the three males under the tree turned in horror at the sound of Wilburs intense booming voice... Once we got there he grabbed Tommy by the hood of his raincoat and pulled him towards his ghostly figure to check for any injuries. Once he did that with Tommy he did the same with Quackity.

"They ain't got any boo boos Wilbur", Schlatt rolled his eyes jokingly and stepped foward, "Why are yo-" 

Before he could finish Wilbur's hand made contact with the mans cheek, forcing it to go bright red instantly... I watched with a bland expression... to be honest i had seem people being hit enough for it to be normal now. Reds a terrible leader but Bad and Ant refuse to leave his side... I never wanted to do this nonsense in the first place, i never wanted to worship a goddamn egg... If it was anyone else in would have walked away from the situation, however i cant bring myself to leave Bad in danger like that. As a result of my loyalty i was gifted with curse of not being able to express my emotions, i can barley even feel them inside of me... 

"So... Whats with the blue man? Why does he look like me? Why are you holding hands? Where did he c-" Tommy questioned, snapping me out of my thoughts, they all watched as he walked towards me, pointing his finger in my face and prodding me.

"I don't know... That's what i wanted to tell you... He saved me i guess... I don't know.... now stop asking questions and let me show you something" Wilbur replied almost immediately 

I stood and watched as Wilbur followed the red and black veins going down my face and arms which were now drenched in water... "He looks like you Tommy..." 

They all stared at me for a moment, almost examining me. I shook the rain from my hair and sighed. "You wanted to get rid of Red and the Eggpire... huh?" I asked, watching all their breaths hitch 

"HEY BLUE BITCH WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR MESSING WITH!?, WE COULD KILL YOU IF WE WANTED TO!!" Tommy yelled, hiding behind his older ghostly brother

I shook my head lightly... "If i had any intentions of harming you i would have done so by now..."I stated. Quackity gulped and fluffed out his wings from the rain... I knew they wouldn't trust me but just because i lost the ability to feel emotions doesn't mean i'm stupid, i know what they are doing...
"You should think about finding Sam, Puffy and Deo... Don't want Red and his bitch boys to kidnap them and turn them against you do you?" I said 

"We would prefer if Red didn't do that", Schlatt said, earning a small giggle from Quackity and a punch to the stomach from Wilbur

"Stop talking..." Tommy growled, "Deo's a better fighter than Technoblade you know? He don't need no egg!"

Wilbur rolled his eyes at his brothers stupidly bad English and looked directly at me... "Just what exactly do you know Skeppy?" He questioned

As if planned Thunder struck behind me and i looked up at him through my hair. "More than you'd expect from me... If your going to use that spell Dreams given you, you got a lot of balls Tommy" I warned them 

I watched as the three men behind Wilbur cackled at the mention of balls...

"yeah? okay? and so what if we use it? Why is that such a bad thing Skeppy?" Wilbur asked in an almost challenging tone 

"Well you know Dream better than anybody hm?" I looked at Tommy and the others did too. "He always has a trick up his sleeve... Fools you once, shame on him; Fools you twice, shame on you" I warned...

"Uugh!" Tommy sighed "STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!" He growled while trying to throw a punch

"Good try i guess..." I tried complementing it but he was way too weak. Even if he didn't completely miss my still body it would have done more damage to him than me. "Well thats not necessarily why I'm here, I keep getting hurt at the Eggpire an-" 

"I thought you couldn't feel anything?" Quackity interrupted

"If you let me finish..." I added. "I can feel the pain but i cant bring myself to react to it... I feel like if it carries on i wont last much longer, and if i'm not here i wont be able to protect BadBoyHalo, Therefor i have to live on..." 

"Why is he speaking like that Big Q?" Tommy whispered

"Does it look like i know?" Quackity whispered back at him 

"I am in need of a place to live..." I bowed my head to show respect, hoping they would give me some sort of accommodation for now, even if it was a shed...

"Yeah well we don't buy and sell homes kid so get lost", Schlatt groaned and grabbed both Tommy and Quackitys wrists, "your wasting our time, the time we could be using to practice that stupid fucking spell... COME ON WILBUR!" He shouted  as he got further away 

Wilbur looked down at my beaten body and tossed me an uncertain yet sympathetic look before following his friends.

[BadBoyHalos POV]

I sat on the bed in Skeppy bedroom, the window next to the bed was open slightly and rain had started to get inside... Where is he? I know Red keeps hurting him but i didn't think he would have ran away... Normally he doesn't ever leave without me, and if he does he is never out for more than 10 minutes. It has been hours, i glanced at the selfie of us smiling... George and Sapnap were in the background running away from Dream playfully. I bit my bottom lip to stop it from quivering and closed my eyes. dropping my head... The tears started leaking from my eyes... what happened... how could we all be manipulated and changed like this? why couldn't it just be normal again?

I know Dreams in prison...
Sapnap is a guard for that same prison...
Skeppy's with me... well was with me...
George refuses to talk to anyone... I guess i cant blame him though... If the person i trusted the most in the world murdered and manipulated people i don't think even i could smile through that... 

I know what Tommy is trying to do. He wants rid of the eggpire, i can't blame him... and i hope he succeeds in all honesty. I can't help but think about how tragic the story could go, how gullible he is and how easy it would be for Dream to betray him completely... He puts alot of hope into what he does, he goes off of luck rather than strengths and probability... 

I wonder if one boy like him could completely wipe out my new found religion...
I should probably have gone and put a stop to it when they first started thinking getting Dreams spell... I just cant bring myself to care anymore. I don't know what i should do.