♯001| 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐟. • u were my stars above.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
"That's why I had to let you go"
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆ ━━━━┑"That's why I had to let you go"┕━━━━ ⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆
I don't know why anymore. I can't decide if it's reality or my imagination
that makes me miss you so much. — DAINSLEIF.
⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆

The stars. They don't lie... do they?

The night's breeze drifted across the blonde male's face. The touch of the soft cool breeze lingered across his face.

The stars, all scattered like moon dust all across the sky. All holding a beacon of hope. A story untold or to be foretold. Not many knew the secrets of the stars. Nor did he.

The blonde male stood at the edge of star snatched cliff. His head titled up among the stars, leaving a hefty sigh.

The twinkling stars, reflected into his dark cerulean eyes. He quite disliked the temperament of nights such as these. It gave him time to think about too many unnecessary matters that bothered him. Memories that would taunt him until the end of time.

He wished to know more, of not just the future but the past as well. He wished to know why. Why you-

"Dainsleif." your voice sounded, breaking through his train of thought.

The tall male pivoted his body towards you, his eyes falling onto your figure. Dainsleif's eyes flickered over you, your familiarity gave him hope. Or so he thought.

His lips parted. Any words that he wanted to say were all lost into the abyss. There was a brief moment of you and him exchanging an entranced gaze.

His body filled with an indescribable warmth, one which he hadn't felt in a long time. Dainsleif quickly straightened up his posture, briefly clearing his throat.

"Well if it isn't your highness." He said in his calmest tone possible.

Dainsleif respectfully bowed towards you. Swiftly he took your hand into his and planted a kiss. A small smile rested on his lips, hand still pressed against yours.

You knew deep down that it wasn't out of respect, he was just taunting you. It wasn't funny.

"Enough."

You yanked your hand away from his, shaking it rapidly like his kiss was contaminated.

"What are you doing? Why did you leave? Why did you come here again? We're about to initiate the other half of the plan? What happened? Why-"