Chapter 26

*Daisy's outfit above

Daisy

"Daisy, wake up!"

I groan in annoyance as Tyson's loud voice scurries my ears.

"Shut up!" I yell.

All of sudden a heavyweight had been thrown on top of me.

"Get off you oompa loompa!" I scream as I try pushing his body off me.

I open my eyes and see him casually laying over my body.

"Not until you get up, it's 5 pm!"

"Well, that's what happens when you let me have a day off school." I mumble.

"We've got that dinner tonight, which is soon by the way."

Oh shit.

"Fine. Get off me before I throw you all the way into Narnia."

He gets off and walks out not before sticking the finger at me.

I snort at his immaturity. I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I walk into it, shutting and locking the door.

As I pass the mirror I take in my appearance and immediately cringe.

My hair looked like a birds nest not to mention my smudged makeup sprawled out on my face.

I look like that green chick from Monsters Inc.

I sigh and let my hair out of its bun and strip naked.

I grab my speaker and phone and press shuffle on my playlist as the music blares through the small room.

*

"Daisy, let's go!" Tyson shouts from downstairs.

I grab all my things and walk out of my room heading straight for the stairs.

Tyson was already outside so I locked the front doors and slowly went down the patio stairs carefully trying not to slip.

I catch sight of a neatly dressed Tyson, he was wearing black dress pants with a plain white dress shirt that hugged his chest tightly.

I feel like a proud mother.

"Wow, you don't look like an Alien for once. I'm so proud of you daffodil!"

I stick the finger up at him and walk towards his car.

"I'm kidding, love you!" He yells as he walks around to the driver's side.

I roll my eyes and get into his car with him.

He drove off and our long car ride had begun.

"So, I have some questions." I announce.