11. escapes & snowball fights

TO SAY THAT Madam Rosmerta, the landlady of the Three Broomsticks, liked the Marauders would be an understatement

TO SAY THAT Madam Rosmerta, the landlady of the Three Broomsticks, liked the Marauders would be an understatement. She found them hilarious, especially James and Sirius.

However, when green smoke filled her pub, she was close to a mental breakdown during the first Hogsmeade trip of the students of Hogwarts. After having way too many students to deal with, she did not enjoy the prank that so obviously occurred.

And she knew just who performed the stunt.

But, finding the three boys would be rather impossible in a room filled with green smoke, that caused the customers at the pub to leave it immediately. Some of the older men even started coughing heavily due to it.

And, well, Evan Rosier was probably the biggest victim of them all.

You see, James was rather skilled at hexes - especially the Bat-Bogey Hex, that caused the victim's bogeys to turn into bats, who then flew out of the victims nose.

So, the boy with jet-black hair aimed his wand at Evan Rosier - who was having a hard time seeing through all the smoke. And then, smoke was the least of his worries as bats took the first place.

The Slytherin boy let out one of his infamous yelps as his hand left Claudia's, which he had grabbed the moment the smoke appeared, much to her distaste. But, that did still involve that his hand wasn't on her face, or more precisely her bottom-lip, so she had never been that relieved over Evan holding her hand. An even greater wave of relief came over her when he let go of his tight grip on her hand as well.

"What the fuck!" He yelled as his hand flew to his nose in order to keep the bats out, but that didn't work. "Did you do this?" He yelled at Claudia, who rolled her eyes yet again, barely able to see what was happening, but since a bat had flown right into her face she understood.

"You were so close to my face you would've heard me hex you, you git!" She yelled after him as he ran out of the pub, bats flowing out of his nose like a waterfall.

It would simply have been a sight for sore eyes to see the distressed boy run out of the pub as bats flew out of his nose, but Claudia and the Marauders had to simply satisfy for hearing his yelps and swears.

She couldn't help but to laugh at Evan's misfortune, which made it plenty easier for Peter to locate the girl as he tapped her on the shoulder from where she sat on one of the wooden chairs by her and Evan's table.

She had stayed put there just like Remus had indicated her to do with his hands as the smoke came into the room.

Claudia turned around by the touch only to be met by Peter's voice as he whispered: "It's Peter, come on."

So, she grabbed the boy's hand, much to his liking, as he led her out though a backdoor in order to avoid Madam Rosmerta finding the boys that she was bound to look for after clearing out the mess.