4

Next morning:

Next morning:

It's seven in the morning, Ben, Celine and my parents, Ashley and Emily are helping me today. I met Emily for the first time today and she is amazing. She has a two year old son. His name is Trey and he is an absolute sweetheart on the pictures she has showed me. I already love her and I can see that Ashley and Emily have such a strong bond with each other. It's kind of strange to think about the fact that I've met my best friend's girlfriend a year after they got together but that is okay. I don't have the feeling that the relationship will end soon so I have enough time to get to know her.

I felt bad at first that my parents spent so much money for my loft I'm moving in today but with the payment that I am going to get from Mason is three times more in a year than others get in the same time. I can easily pay them back in just a little matter of time. Something I can say about my family is that we definitely don't have Problems with money. My dad owns a pre-school and my mom is a doctor.

We're done surprisingly fast. By eight in the evening, we're done and I'm already starting to decorate with Ashley. I am absolutely in love with my loft. It is literally everything I ever imagined when I said I want to live in a loft when I'm grown up.

God, I am so ready for this new life. The ceilings are so damn high that the whole loft reverberated when people were talking or we were adjusting the first things of furniture in the middle of the area. The windows almost reach from the floor all up to the ceiling. The kitchen area and the living room is in the main room. In the right upper corner of the loft there is my bedroom right under the window roof. What it would be like to have sex in there? While looking into the sky. When you go back down the stairs and up right again, you get into the bathroom with an absolutely breathtaking bathtub and a rain shower. I love this place already so, so much.

The whole place is filled with plants and artwork of Emily. She loves to draw and she is unbelivably good at it. My parents, Ben and Celine left as soon as we finished and Emily and Ashley stayed with me. Opening a bottle of wine that Ashley's parents got me as a moving present. The wine is a really expensive one and so, so delicious.

"Have you heard from your most previous hookup again?" I did change numbers with him. We exchanged numbers after our session that took us an hour in total. It was really good and I could feel that we needed to release some tension from his wife situation. So I thought that it wouldn't be bad if I could call him anytime when I'm stressed. It took me some time to find his contact yesterday. Searching trough my whole contacts, I found him under the name "graduation hookup Michie-Mich" classic.

"No I didn't actually." She nods along and then continues with another conversation. All i all the evening was really nice and I love Emily. I found out that she is two years older than we are and she's working for Mason. As far as I know, she is having her office just a few doors away from mine.

It's midnight now and I am alone in my loft now. It smells amazing and the view into the sky with all the stars on it is even more beautiful than I imagined. The only source of light in the loft are the other apartments all around mine and a little lamp next to my bedside table. Sitting on my boxspring bed, scrolling trough Instagram, when I get a message from Mason.

"Survived moving day?"

"It went better than expected, Thank you."

"Are you excited about tomorrow? The office is finished. I think you'll love it."

"I don't doubt that. And yes, I am really, really excited for tomorrow. Thank you so much again, Mase."

"No need to thank me. Now go to sleep. See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams."

I don't respond to his last message and lay my phone onto the bedside table. But I am absolutely not going to sleep anytime soon. I get up from my bed and walk over to my wardrobe, open the door and reveal a little box in it. I open the box and search inside to find the right thing I am looking for. "There you are" I pull out the purple vibrator out of the box and head back to the bed. I pull off my panties and start touching my left breast, twisting my nipple with my thumb and index finger trough the shirt. They could cut diamonds because of their hardness.

Slowly spreading my legs, I take the vibrator and place it between them, turning it on. A small moan escapes me as it goes over my wet folds up to my sensitive nub. My legs start to tremble when I turn up the power a little more and draw circles on my clit.

My hand moves from boob to boob not even bothering that moans are leaving my mouth almost every ten seconds now that I know that no one is going to hear me anyway. Slowly moving the vibrator back down to my folds, I put my hand that was busy with my tits just a few seconds ago, place two fingers into my mouth and move them down to my clit, rubbing it. It doesn't take me more than ten minutes for me to reach my high. I take my time to get down from my climax and head off to the bathroom, wash the vibrator and head back to the bed, activate my alarm and fall asleep. I continue dreaming about the person that helped me cum and get me satisfied. Mason